Offline sinkman

Fellow car nuts,

My B-in-Law has a 458 Speciale arriving soon (March or so). He has a one owner, Aussie delivered from Z, 360 CS; red; no stripe;low kms (I think 20k or so) full Z SH; no accidents; tracked once with F club and he freaked and had the front of the car resprayed by Z ($10k); fastidious owner (mid-50s Professor of Biomedical stuff).

Over the last 15 years he has traded all of his previous cars (456 GT M; 360 Modena; Gransport; QP; Lotus Exige with track package etc) directly back to Z and taken the hit; a very big hit at all times! In fact, bend over with the tub of vas!

I have suggested trying a different approach this time.

Q. What is it worth and is anyone, seriously interested. DEFINITELY no time wasters, no swaps etc. We are both way too busy and will only deal with serious enquiries. Not being listed elsewhere. PM if seriously interested ONLY.

Bottom line is - he is able to look after the car the way it should be; the car is awesome; it has never lacked for anything service wise. I have no financial interest.

Best Regards
Phil (Melbourne based)

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

How can anyone not be a time waster if you don't advertise an asking price?

He's rich? Good for him.

Offline sinkman

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Offline sinkman

Offline robertb

• Poll Dancer

Fellow car nuts,

My B-in-Law has a 458 Speciale arriving soon (March or so). He has a one owner, Aussie delivered from Z, 360 CS; red; no stripe;low kms (I think 20k or so) full Z SH; no accidents; tracked once with F club and he freaked and had the front of the car resprayed by Z ($10k); fastidious owner (mid-50s Professor of Biomedical stuff).

Over the last 15 years he has traded all of his previous cars (456 GT M; 360 Modena; Gransport; QP; Lotus Exige with track package etc) directly back to Z and taken the hit; a very big hit at all times! In fact, bend over with the tub of vas!

I have suggested trying a different approach this time.

Q. What is it worth and is anyone, seriously interested. DEFINITELY no time wasters, no swaps etc. We are both way too busy and will only deal with serious enquiries. Not being listed elsewhere. PM if seriously interested ONLY.

Bottom line is - he is rich; the car is awesome; it has never lacked for anything service wise. I have no financial interest.

Best Regards
Phil (Melbourne based)
  150k retail wholesale 125k   

Offline sinkman

Offline robertb

• Poll Dancer

Thank you. Appreciated.
there is a web site that gives you all the current 360CS for sale world wide ,Google Ferrari 360CS and it will pop up.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
there is a web site that gives you all the current 360CS for sale world wide ,Google Ferrari 360CS and it will pop up.

I would suggest English prices are substantially more than values suggested here. The CS has a real cult following,  check 360 section of F-Chat for more info as well.