Offline dazza027

I can give the facebook page a bit of a go if you would like.  Id need some details of where, when, and a bit of a list of people who may be interested from your end and it would be nice to have permission to 'borrow' some pics from the website too to make it prettier.  I have some shots of my own as well. 

Offline dazza027

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cannonball-Run-NT-1994-2014-20th-Anniversary-and-Reunion/614828651922102   For all you Facebookers.  Join the page and share your stories, pictures etc.  Feel free to invite those who participated as well.

Offline TomE

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cannonball-Run-NT-1994-2014-20th-Anniversary-and-Reunion/614828651922102   For all you Facebookers.  Join the page and share your stories, pictures etc.  Feel free to invite those who participated as well.

Liked. Are you going to link it to the cannonball.info website?
"There's too many self-Indulgent wieners in this city with too much bloody money! Now, if I was driving a 1967 275 GTB four-cam... "

Offline Kuleo0z

• Perth Car Spotting

• Name: Matt
The website is so out dated, time for an update I think.

I'll post something up to Perth Car Spotting and let the other pages know about it, I know a bunch of owners regular our pages, so you may be getting some interest soon.

https://www.facebook.com/PerthCarSpotting

Offline dazza027

Ok, Ive got the Facebook page up and running, and have shared the group with CAMS and also the NAMSC page.  Ive sent one or two PM's to some of the people who I know who were involved in the racing at Hidden Valley back in the day.  Theres a few more to follow up on as well.  I'd like to know a little more about previous get togethers at the memorial site if possible, so if anyone here has been to one could you please send me a PM.  Itd also be great if some of you could lend the FB page some legitimacy by commenting over there as well.  I also think it may be beneficial to contact Australian Muscle Car Magazine about the get together and see if they can help out.  And also I have links on the FB page to here and also to www.cannonballrun.info
too.

Offline Cannonballrun.info

• Drives: 2004 Mercedes CLK 320 Advantgard
  • Name: Russ
I can give the facebook page a bit of a go if you would like.  Id need some details of where, when, and a bit of a list of people who may be interested from your end and it would be nice to have permission to 'borrow' some pics from the website too to make it prettier.  I have some shots of my own as well.

That would be great. Thanks for your partnership.

24th of May 2014, I'll email everyone on my list to Facebook your page... no problem with that

You can have any photo you like to promote the Facebook event. Thanks for having the integrity to ask.

Thanks very much for jumping in

Ok, Ive got the Facebook page up and running, and have shared the group with CAMS and also the NAMSC page.  Ive sent one or two PM's to some of the people who I know who were involved in the racing at Hidden Valley back in the day.  Theres a few more to follow up on as well.  I'd like to know a little more about previous get togethers at the memorial site if possible, so if anyone here has been to one could you please send me a PM.  Itd also be great if some of you could lend the FB page some legitimacy by commenting over there as well.  I also think it may be beneficial to contact Australian Muscle Car Magazine about the get together and see if they can help out.  And also I have links on the FB page to here and also to www.cannonballrun.info
too.

I had a editor at Australian Muscle Car contact me once. I'll dig up his details and contact him

The website is so out dated, time for an update I think.

I'll post something up to Perth Car Spotting and let the other pages know about it, I know a bunch of owners regular our pages, so you may be getting some interest soon.

https://www.facebook.com/PerthCarSpotting

Hi Matt, Yeah the website is a bit outdated. I am know website designer and I starting putting that website together 15 years.

If your good with website design and your keen to take on a project? 

Offline dazza027