Offline dazza027

We now have a specific Email address for enquiries.  cannonballrunreunion2014@outlook.com  Any queries for those not on Facebook, please feel free to drop a line.

Offline dazza027

Small update, Australian Muscle Car Magazine has shared our Facebook page on theirs.  We will send an email to AMC for them to put in their Muscle Mail section calling for participants, crews and officials (and original cars hopefully) to come to Stuarts Well, stay with the lovely people at the Stuart Well Roadhouse (details for accommodation on the 24th of May can be found on the Facebook page) and those who have a 'soft spot' for the Run. 

Offline Cannonballrun.info

• Drives: 2004 Mercedes CLK 320 Advantgard
  • Name: Russ
Just got this from NAMSC.

Do you know anyone at Motorsport NT?

Good afternoon Russ,

I apologise for the delayed reply, it has been a very busy week organising this weekend's drift and lapsprint events.

We have a committee meeting next week which I will present your letter and get a feel from the other members.

I do suggest you contact Motorsports NT (http://www.motorsportsnt.com.au/) who may be able to help with media and organising support.

Regards,
Barry Smith
President
NAMSC

Offline TomE

Anything going ahead?
"There's too many self-Indulgent wieners in this city with too much bloody money! Now, if I was driving a 1967 275 GTB four-cam... "

Offline Cannonballrun.info

• Drives: 2004 Mercedes CLK 320 Advantgard
  • Name: Russ
Anything going ahead?

Yep, we are meeting at the memorial on the 24th of May.

We didn't get much support for a big event, so we concentrated our efforts on having the Pritchard's get there. (Parents and family of Keith Pritchard.) we invited the Linklater's however they said wouldn't be able to make it.

We've organised to fly over on the 22nd, got to the memorial site on the 24th, visit the rock on the 25th, and then catch the Ghan train up to Darwin where we will spend a week going around to a few old haunts.

We have made a bit of a holiday out of it, however our intention of having the Pritchard's getting to the memorial site for the first time ever 20 years to the day after the incident will be met.

Thanks to those that did their best to have the intention fulfilled.

If you can be there, it would be great to have you there. It's a great time of year to be there as well.

Thanks for asking. :-)