Offline leburpor

• Loves Tom Cruise

Does anyone know of a good and safe car storage place in Adelaide? Need to store a car for about a month.

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
I was searching some time ago, but came across nothing that google can't help with.  I was looking for a place that had 24hr access so I could put my turbo X in it and pick it up early sunday mornings for SFRs.  Wild differences in prices and services - I ended up dumping my car at the gf's grandmas. :?

Offline leburpor

• Loves Tom Cruise

yea, nothing found with 24hr access to the cars, but decided don't really need 24hr access. $5.50/day... :eek: now i have to find car cover...any ideas? manufacturer spec cover not available in time :(

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
If it's only for a month you won't find much good for less than that.  If it was longer term you can get a carpark in the city in like a U-park or something for $130-170 a month - that gives you 24hr access, but it's not 100% secure.

Offline leburpor

• Loves Tom Cruise

the one i chose is locked and alarmed, plus a staff member must be with anyone who accesses it.

any ideas where I can get car covers from??

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

At Glenelg is fine for cars but not parts. I do have a warehouse at Edwardstown that may have some space.
Glenelg is underground and has 24 hour access with remote control access via electric gates.

Offline powderbomber

dragging this one up from the dead, but did anyone find secure storage in Adelaide?
renovation coming up at home so will need to store the beast for 12 months or so

Offline CortinaD

dragging this one up from the dead, but did anyone find secure storage in Adelaide?
renovation coming up at home so will need to store the beast for 12 months or so

Ustore it at Norwood is $180pm for a car spot. Under cover & alarmed etc.

Offline eewink

• Drives: Holden

Offline powderbomber

cheers guys, both good options
is the norwood one secure as in, is it in its own space so nobody else can access it, or is it secure as in a open garage with other vehicles, but access controlled, alarmed etc. not sure if being too paranoid but dont really want anyone being able to touch it, if they are there to pick up their own car or whatever...
also, not totally against the idea of parking it next to another stallion in a like minded inividuals garage if the opportunity arose and we got along ok - let me know if you seriously have room on offer eewink and we can discuss further!

totally unrelated but ive just been mucking around with my 2 rusty old cortinas wondering what to do with them!