Offline cel

Offline amgracing

If anyone is interested we have set up new workshop facilities at Edwardstown and we're offering secure storage for enthusiast's cars,  We may also be in a position to provide some workshop facilities - depends on OH&S etc.

We are a small race team currently running Formula Fords and looking to expand over the next couple of years.  Renting out our excess space will help us to continue to run our team and gives you access to our skills and facilities - we do a mean Bathurst day BBQ just for the boys and our track days are a lot of fun!

Our workshop has high secure fencing and locked gate, high roller door access for trucks and trailers and we have installed an extensive security system with web based video moitoring.

If interested send me an email pabbott@amgracing.com.au or phone me 0413 449 224

Offline kp3560

• Drives: Porsche 356
Car Storage!!!!!!
Spectacular Car shed going up for sale Adelaide Hills
Check out the articles published!
PDF file from January edition of Porsche Magazine, Christorous
Give me an email kp3560@gmail.com if interested

Kevin

Offline matblack

Hello, I am building a Porsche 928 targa car and will be renting a newish, clean, painted, insulated and secure where house long term for this and other future projects, And i got to thinking all the equipment that i will be installing could also be used buy other people in a similar position as myself. So what I'm offering is the  Opportunity to rent a car space in a race workshop, I'm happy to share my knowledge (ex paid rally driver) where I can and will be available to provide a few car prep services etc.   I will roll out the equipment in stages but the first peace's will be a hoist and parts cleaning bay.  So in a nut shell if your a bit car crazy like me and want somewhere nice to build and work on your toys, then drop me a line at satorispeed@gmail.com  storage from $50 per week!

Speed Safely
Mat

Offline TomE

"There's too many self-Indulgent wieners in this city with too much bloody money! Now, if I was driving a 1967 275 GTB four-cam... "

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

:doh:

www.prestigeautostorage.com.au

Good news - especially for those who don't require "spur of the moment" car access.  The 24 hour notice wouldn't suit me.

Offline Brenton

• 300kph+ club
  • DJ's like a mad ...........

• Drives: Yes
Good news - especially for those who don't require "spur of the moment" car access.  The 24 hour notice wouldn't suit me.

It sounds great. Except for when one of you guys text me that a drive is on the next morning.

Where is it. I understand keeping the location a bit hard to find but is it in the city or lonsdale ?

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
Where is it. I understand keeping the location a bit hard to find but is it in the city or lonsdale ?

What are you, a 60yo Ferrari driver? :p

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

It sounds great. Except for when one of you guys text me that a drive is on the next morning.

Not far out of the city

The 24hr notice is a bit hard but I have a couple of cars I don't drive often that I will be requiring long term storage for so should work find for me

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot