Putting on a set of spinners.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
Putting on a set of spinners.

with slicks
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

WTF? They told me Desert Duelers.

very bald desert duellers, but I did notice you had those truck West Coast mirrors ready
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

Now that I have been driving the turbot, its actually awesome compared to the ML55.

Bug bear………..that ridiculous Stop/ Start bullshit does my head in, there is no over ride as once the button is pushed it always defaults to on position after the engine has stopped.

The benefit of the system……a starter motor that works overtime, battery that needs to be good always.

Meh………its the only thing that gives me the shits.

Doc's M3 4 door has it, and at request of the dealer it can be disabled, Porsche don't offer such a necessity

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Pork
  • Name: Peter
Now that I have been driving the turbot, its actually awesome compared to the ML55.

Bug bear���..that ridiculous Stop/ Start bullshit does my head in, there is no over ride as once the button is pushed it always defaults to on position after the engine has stopped.

The benefit of the system��a starter motor that works overtime, battery that needs to be good always.

Meh���its the only thing that gives me the shits.

Doc's M3 4 door has it, and at request of the dealer it can be disabled, Porsche don't offer such a necessity

The engine only turns off if the battery has a good charge. I've often wondered about the starter motor thing though.
I love my car. Buy your own

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater

Bug bear………..that ridiculous Stop/ Start bullshit does my head in, there is no over ride as once the button is pushed it always defaults to on position after the engine has stopped.

The benefit of the system……a starter motor that works overtime, battery that needs to be good always.

I have the X5M in for service ATM and they gave me a lovely little 428 Coupe as a loaner. It has the stupid stop/start thing; but you just push a button near the usual "start" button and it turns it off. You have to do it each time you start the car initially which is a bit of a PITA.
I am quite impressed with the 428 FWIW. Plastic interior would need to be replaced with the full leather interior from the options list for me (I'm spoilt by my X5M which has it); but aside from that it seems to be a great little car :thumbsup:

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

The engine only turns off if the battery has a good charge. I've often wondered about the starter motor thing though.

Imagine a woman driving through slapper central all day and say the starter motor starts 100 times per day…….must be a mandingo starter motor, or is this another way to extrapolate more money from us.

I find it unnerving when the engine stops, in a Ferrari (old one) if the engine is about to die at the traffic lights its a mad panic to pump the throttle and say 10 hail mary's.

Just wait until next year when F1's have to shut off their engines in pitstops and run on electric hybrid shit……the heat soak alone would be a nightmare and pitstops will be all quiet, worse still, having a field of F1's trundling down pit road and you can't hear them coming.

Offline alvchua

• Drives: Old junks

car decoders should be able to turn that stop/start function on/off by default.
Forgiveness is easier to achieve than permission!

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

car decoders should be able to turn that stop/start function on/off by default.

what is a car decoder/s

can the same decoder be used on women