Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
Complain to council

agreed, complain to council or RSPCA that the dogs are not cared for sufficiently, they bark for a reason and are angry for a reason

but what would I know, I hate neighbours in fact I hate anyone alive, dead people are easier to get along with, same with dead animals and animals are whats for dinner.

On the farm if a stray dog comes on the property I am allowed to shoot it because it could kill a lamb or calf and with meat prices at record highs....it kills one calf that the equivalent of losing $1500-$1800
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
Points taken.

So how about the fact now that her dogs are always barking, and menacing.  It doesn't bother me, but scares my girlfriend when she comes home while the dogs are there. She can never make it to the door without being barked and scowled at.

One of the neighbours has been charged by the one of the dogs when they left the gate open,  and I actually had to jump the fence to help the neighbour when the wolf hound had grabbed a dog walking past the fence and began to maul it and drag it through the fence?

Does that paint a different picture at all?

I've personally bitten my tongue about her dogs for years, but yesterday highlighted the glass houses issue to me.

Not excusing the toy cars now, but trying to indicate what the dogs are like.

I empathise with you, my neighbours piss me off, they freaked out when I had my coffin delivered to home in a hearse. They've stayed away from me since because they cant understand my logic.

I bought it because it can be classified as a storage unit for linen thus its a tax deduction and I can claim back the GST. At the time of death funerals and coffins aren't tax deductible. And because they think I'm off the rocker they don't bother me.
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Yeah I didn't want to skew it and try to push my own barrow.

She would be late 60's  she and her husband are at home 24/7

Forget the RC there is a thing called the dangerous dogs register or similar, you need to get advice from the Council regarding this giving the history THEN talk to the local police about it.
They will need to comply with regulations regarding keeping the dogs under control.
If a child was attacked these people would be in serious trouble, even attacking another dog is serious enough.

I'd be interested to see how you go.

Offline looney

• Drives: VW Beetle
I empathise with you, my neighbours piss me off, they freaked out when I had my coffin delivered to home in a hearse. They've stayed away from me since because they cant understand my logic.

I bought it because it can be classified as a storage unit for linen thus its a tax deduction and I can claim back the GST. At the time of death funerals and coffins aren't tax deductible. And because they think I'm off the rocker they don't bother me.

Hahaha  that's gold

Offline looney

Forget the RC there is a thing called the dangerous dogs register or similar, you need to get advice from the Council regarding this giving the history THEN talk to the local police about it.
They will need to comply with regulations regarding keeping the dogs under control.
If a child was attacked these people would be in serious trouble, even attacking another dog is serious enough.

I'd be interested to see how you go.

There was a 12 year old girl actually walking her dog at the time. We all thought it was lucky it grabbed her dog and not her.

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

There was a 12 year old girl actually walking her dog at the time. We all thought it was lucky it grabbed her dog and not her.

I wouldn't be living next door to that without the authorities intervening.

Offline looney

I wouldn't be living next door to that without the authorities intervening.

Yeah I've been biting my tongue forever about it because I'm trying to be a good neighbour.

But the hypocrisy highlighted yesterday makes me query who is the neighbourly one and who is not.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Chief Muppet Wrangler @ Drugs.R.Us Badlands Sector

• Drives: Slowly and carefully
I have great relations with my one neighbor because I've seen them maybe half a dozen times in 12 years.

There is a lot to be said for large blocks of land surrounded by 2mtr high brick walls  :D

I couldn't live in a little dog box with no gardens, hemmed in on all sides by neighbors who I can hear 24/7.  It would be my version of a living hell.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Chief Muppet Wrangler @ Drugs.R.Us Badlands Sector

• Drives: Slowly and carefully
Yeah I've been biting my tongue forever about it because I'm trying to be a good neighbour.

But the hypocrisy highlighted yesterday makes me query who is the neighbourly one and who is not.

Older people can be difficult and can be set off by comparitively minor issues. Sounds like they are retired and her husband is housebound, probably very little going on in their lives. In my experience of elderly relatives in similar situations, the lack of mental stimulation can make them seek out minor issues to whinge about.
Maybe your neighbors behavior just goes with the territory.

Offline Joel

I have great relations with my one neighbor because I've seen them maybe half a dozen times in 12 years.

There is a lot to be said for large blocks of land surrounded by 2mtr high brick walls  :D

I couldn't live in a little dog box with no gardens, hemmed in on all sides by neighbors who I can hear 24/7.  It would be my version of a living hell.

My place I just sold the blocks are 12m wide but extremely long. So I hear everything my neighbors do. I love my neighbors they actually cried when we said we were selling. They even let me use their yard during the construction of the house.

I've also lived next to an absolute arse who called the cops on me for parking out the front of his house on the road haha