Offline Joey

• Drives: GTV6 Grand Prix, 1976 Alfetta, 159ti 1750tbi, 4c LE.
Points taken.

So how about the fact now that her dogs are always barking, and menacing.  It doesn't bother me, but scares my girlfriend when she comes home while the dogs are there. She can never make it to the door without being barked and scowled at.

One of the neighbours has been charged by the one of the dogs when they left the gate open,  and I actually had to jump the fence to help the neighbour when the wolf hound had grabbed a dog walking past the fence and began to maul it and drag it through the fence?

Does that paint a different picture at all?

I've personally bitten my tongue about her dogs for years, but yesterday highlighted the glass houses issue to me.

Not excusing the toy cars now, but trying to indicate what the dogs are like.

That's not on!!! you DONT leave a gate open when you have two savage dogs! Sorry but this bites my arse! What if a mother was walking with her kids and her Mutt attacks them!....and she's complaining about an RC car! I would take the exhaust off and make the thing rev it guts out when she comes out next!

And definitely contact council as I did with a small Barking all night Mutt that lived across the road! All quite trying to sleep and a continuous nagging bark all night!!! Council went around and warned him...not sure what was said but the dog stopped.

Rev that little RC to death!!

Offline looney

• Drives: VW Beetle
I would take the exhaust off and make the thing rev it guts out when she comes out next!
Rev that little RC to death!!

Dude, it's electric, hardly makes any noise at all. i even rebuilt one of them the other week and its almost whisper quiet now.

Offline Joey

Dude, it's electric, hardly makes any noise at all. i even rebuilt one of them the other week and its almost whisper quiet now.

DUDE! You need a 45,ooo rpm NITRO Screamer! that'll make for some interesting Conversation!!

Offline looney

DUDE! You need a 45,ooo rpm NITRO Screamer! that'll make for some interesting Conversation!!

I actually do have a nitro tucked away somewhere, but i'd never consider running it in the street, that is genuinely un-neighborly.

Offline Joey

I actually do have a nitro tucked away somewhere, but i'd never consider running it in the street, that is genuinely un-neighborly.

You're too nice...11pm nice crisp winter night 45ooo rpm 2 gear Screamer!! Mmmmmm the smell of that
Nitro!!!

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Hang on, did you say one of these dogs attacked another dog???

Was there any injuries sustained??? I'm pretty sure if that happened down here, the dog would have been hauled off to the pound and most likely destroyed!!

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Was there any injuries sustained??? I'm pretty sure if that happened down here, the dog would have been hauled off to the pound and most likely destroyed!!

Yes ^^^^^

Offline looney

yup i did say that.

the guy who's daugher and dog it was (the neighbour from the other side, do you guys remember me talking about the drug dealer next door?) didnt lodge any complaint. however there were a few witnesses.

i've just started videoing every time i come home or leave how the dogs scowel and bark. i was spraying for weeds when i got home, cant even go in my back yard with that POS wolfhound.