Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
Isn't this baiting? I'm thinking it might be.

Run Dorothy, don't forget Toto either.....

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: TBA
  • Name: Peter
Is every time you say 25% baiting?

25%? What's that all about then?
I love my car. Buy your own

Offline Aircon

Is every time you say 25% baiting?

Guys like you make me laugh. You complain about a thread going off topic...and how do you do it? by posting that the thread has gone off topic, and then continuing with your complaint ad infinitum. In the end, you contribution is as useful and interesting as everything that you're complaining about in the first place. What a paradox, hey?

as far as baiting is concerned, and thanks for your input on that, Phil routinely complains about posts that may or may not be baiting. In fact, it's a regular complaint of his to the mods.....so for him to do it himself is, of course, hypocritical. That's the only reason I mention it.....not because I care that he does it. Capish?

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
Guys like you make me laugh. You complain about a thread going off topic...and how do you do it? by posting that the thread has gone off topic, and then continuing with your complaint ad infinitum. In the end, you contribution is as useful and interesting as everything that you're complaining about in the first place. What a paradox, hey?

as far as baiting is concerned, and thanks for your input on that, Phil routinely complains about posts that may or may not be baiting. In fact, it's a regular complaint of his to the mods.....so for him to do it himself is, of course, hypocritical. That's the only reason I mention it.....not because I care that he does it. Capish?

You must be losing it otherwise youd know Ive been regularly staying out of your stupidity for ages. One comment to say its gone off topic and you couldnt help yourself, you couldnt stop, you had to keep going. You have no self control. When you did you wanted to complain about Phil baiting when you have been doing it thread after thread for months with your 25%. I said one more comment and stopped. Hardly infinitum. Like Ive said before, I do like you. Youre the kind of guy that loves to pick people with words and then doesnt understand when someone smashes you. What is different in your case is you do understand and expect it now and then as a part of what you find fun. Feel free to have the final word as you always do or prove that youre a man and leave it alone right here with my final word.

Offline Aircon

You must be losing it otherwise youd know Ive been regularly staying out of your stupidity for ages. One comment to say its gone off topic and you couldnt help yourself, you couldnt stop, you had to keep going. You have no self control. When you did you wanted to complain about Phil baiting when you have been doing it thread after thread for months with your 25%. I said one more comment and stopped. Hardly infinitum. Like Ive said before, I do like you. Youre the kind of guy that loves to pick people with words and then doesnt understand when someone smashes you. What is different in your case is you do understand and expect it now and then as a part of what you find fun. Feel free to have the final word as you always do or prove that youre a man and leave it alone right here with my final word.

once more in a language I can understand please?

Offline TEZZA

• Those Frenchies seek him everywhere

• Drives: No matter what it is I am still lusting after something better.

Well here’s an update.

I was pretty pissed off at this. So stewed on it for a while and then decided to get Mr Hyundai Australia involved. I figured they had done a lot of work on their brand. In fact Hyundai has a level of customer satisfaction above Merc and BMW. You don’t get that by being slack about your customers. I explained the history and they went digging. They came back and said they would have the car repaired at no cost to me. I did not ask, but I think the Northside dealer is shelling out. It seems when they did the timing belt (yes they did do it) they forgot to tighten a bolt on the tensioner. That bolt fell out and went between the belt and the crankshaft sprocket. That in turn cracked the timing belt and radically threw the timing out. Should be running tomorrow and we will see if there is additional damage. I should point out Hyundai has been 100% co-operative in this. The Southside Hyundai dealer I have interacted with have been first class in their service. The Northside Hyundai dealer are a pack of slackers and need an attitude implant.

:thumbsup:

And anotherforumuser….. No it was not the Dealer starting with “Z”. I have interacted with the Z dealer a few times when buying the past 3 cars that fill the role of my DD. They never sold me anything as they were off-hand, uninterested and not once followed me up. How do these people keep sales jobs? Or is selling cars as easy as shooting ducks on the water?

:scratchchin:

I am constantly amazed at the totally slack attitude (and approach) by staff in various businesses I walk into. Retail stores where staff say “are you right” is my pet peeve, and I will often say either “am I what!” or, “pardon, what did you say?” Of course I am not right you idiot or I would not have walked in the door.

:gnasher:

JB Hi Fi has the correct approach. Walk into a JBH store and you get “Good Morning Sir, how are you today? What can I help you with? That’s the start of a sales conversation not “are you right”.

Slackers!

Offline Fil-Ski

• Drives: 993TT
The retail service in Australia is shocking.

Offline Tiger

Well here’s an update.

I was pretty pissed off at this. So stewed on it for a while and then decided to get Mr Hyundai Australia involved. I figured they had done a lot of work on their brand. In fact Hyundai has a level of customer satisfaction above Merc and BMW. You don’t get that by being slack about your customers. I explained the history and they went digging. They came back and said they would have the car repaired at no cost to me. I did not ask, but I think the Northside dealer is shelling out. It seems when they did the timing belt (yes they did do it) they forgot to tighten a bolt on the tensioner. That bolt fell out and went between the belt and the crankshaft sprocket. That in turn cracked the timing belt and radically threw the timing out. Should be running tomorrow and we will see if there is additional damage. I should point out Hyundai has been 100% co-operative in this. The Southside Hyundai dealer I have interacted with have been first class in their service. The Northside Hyundai dealer are a pack of slackers and need an attitude implant.

:thumbsup:

And anotherforumuser….. No it was not the Dealer starting with “Z”. I have interacted with the Z dealer a few times when buying the past 3 cars that fill the role of my DD. They never sold me anything as they were off-hand, uninterested and not once followed me up. How do these people keep sales jobs? Or is selling cars as easy as shooting ducks on the water?

:scratchchin:

I am constantly amazed at the totally slack attitude (and approach) by staff in various businesses I walk into. Retail stores where staff say “are you right” is my pet peeve, and I will often say either “am I what!” or, “pardon, what did you say?” Of course I am not right you idiot or I would not have walked in the door.

:gnasher:

JB Hi Fi has the correct approach. Walk into a JBH store and you get “Good Morning Sir, how are you today? What can I help you with? That’s the start of a sales conversation not “are you right”.

Slackers!

JB Hifi... LOL Staff is easy to spot, lots of ink and big hole earrings.
Roll on summer

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
Perhaps; but the staff are well trained and the service generally very good.

Offline Tiger

Perhaps; but the staff are well trained and the service generally very good.

They are a bit stereotyped excuse the pun :-)
Roll on summer