Offline Condor Man

• Is it a Bird?? Well, sort of, Yes.... 300kph+ club
  • Plastic Surgeon

• Drives: A car
So I have been working on buying a Carrera GT and I thought that I was close to owning a great example in the next month.

After countless emails, very professional and with the upmost service the deal has started to STINK like POO!

The scam goes something like this.

1) I pay the full funds into a Neutral Escrow Account.

2) The car gets Delivered.

3) If I am happy he funds are released to the seller.

4) If I don't like the car it is returned and the funds are fully refunded.

I tried to build a heap of layers of security into the deal and the seller kept blocking me!
May the Horse be with you....

Offline Condor Man

• Plastic Surgeon

As stated in the advert, the car will be delivered in two weeks after order.
In case you decide to buy the car, we will have to deliver it from the United States (18-20 days transit time) and once the car arrives we will take care of all importing and registration formalities. For international sales we use an "third party" payment process that allows our clients to test the vehicles before finalizing a purchase. If you're not familiar with it, here's how it works:

. as an agreement between us, the seller, and you, the buyer, we employ a third party company (called "escrow") to act as an intermediary of the sale.
. the buyer deposits the money into a neutral account held by the escrow company; the money is frozen until the transaction is complete and returned to you if you decide to cancel the purchase.
. after the money has been deposited, the escrow company delivers us proof of your deposit and we ship the vehicle to your listed address.
. after you receive the vehicle you will have 15 days to inspect and test drive the car to ensure it's condition is as advertised. This includes a technical review which you can employ at any of your local car shops.
. if you are happy with your vehicle, we finalize your purchase and after the papers are signed you must write a letter to the escrow company asking them to transfers the funds into our account.
. if you find that the vehicle is damaged, not in mint condition or otherwise not as advertised, you withdraw your money from the escrow account and we arrange for return shipping of the vehicle at no additional cost.

When you receive the vehicle it will be registered as an European car bought from our Dealership. The Certificate of Conformity will arrive with the car, as well as all the required registration papers, service history and title of the vehicle.

We will ship the car directly to your address and only transit it through our country for a few days to make the required modifications and obtain the European CoC. Your total delivery time includes this detour as well as the additional days of transit. The  board controls, air conditioning and radio and multimedia software will all be changed with their corresponding original European versions. The rest of the modifications include changing the plate support and the rear bumper with their corresponding European versions and changing the Odometer from Miles to Km (the original value will be maintained). All the modifications will be done at one of the official Porsche dealerships we have in our area once we receive the car.

Sorry for the long email but I wanted to give as much information as possible.

If you decide to buy the car, please send us your full name and address (or company name in case you want to purchase it through your company) and I will forward them to our legal department to set up the contract and start the transaction.

Offline Condor Man

• Plastic Surgeon

Aaron

Hello

The deal will be handled by ASSUREPAY ESCROW, INC.
www.assurepay-e.net .
They are an international escrow company which will provide us an European escrow account .
They are also helping us with all the paperwork related with importing cars from US ( checking ownership , customs paperwork , etc . ) .
In fact , we have a contract with them and they are representing all our deals in US .
Let me know if you are willing to make the deal through them and we can move forward.
I have attached to this email some service records and am inspection report for the Carrera GT , in case you want to see them.

Thanks

David Hind ( Sales Manager )

BFG MOTORS SRLS

VIA UMBERTO FRACCHIA 23
00137 ROMA
ITALY

+390694801588
VAT Number : IT 13767761003
www.bfg-motors.net
contact@bfg-motors.net

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

Sounds like old mate a few years ago in the US who was pushing a Carrera GT with conversion to RHD.

When I asked hard questions, he said he'd put the legals onto me.

Told him to fuck off.

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

Aaron

Hello

The deal will be handled by ASSUREPAY ESCROW, INC.
www.assurepay-e.net .
They are an international escrow company which will provide us an European escrow account .
They are also helping us with all the paperwork related with importing cars from US ( checking ownership , customs paperwork , etc . ) .
In fact , we have a contract with them and they are representing all our deals in US .
Let me know if you are willing to make the deal through them and we can move forward.
I have attached to this email some service records and am inspection report for the Carrera GT , in case you want to see them.

Thanks

David Hind ( Sales Manager )

BFG MOTORS SRLS

VIA UMBERTO FRACCHIA 23
00137 ROMA
ITALY

+390694801588
VAT Number : IT 13767761003
www.bfg-motors.net
contact@bfg-motors.net
i'll email him now and say I'm desparate for a GT. :p

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Condor Man, please tell me you haven't transferred any money....

Offline Condor Man

• Plastic Surgeon

I told the cunt I wanted to meet him face to face in Rome as I will be there in early July.

Then he sent me the Assurepay Escrow Inc email.

To which I advised him that I am going to be in California on Friday and I wanted to meet his agent at Assurepay.

Funnily he hasn't replied yet.

Offline Condor Man

• Plastic Surgeon

Condor Man, please tell me you haven't transferred any money....

Give me some FOCKING Credit Mark!

Offline Condor Man

• Plastic Surgeon

Sounds like old mate a few years ago in the US who was pushing a Carrera GT with conversion to RHD.

When I asked hard questions, he said he'd put the legals onto me.

Told him to fuck off.

They fucking Stink these Cunts!

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

The first thing I did was street view the guy's Rome address.  I learned on the 918 purchase that there are scammers everywhere.