Offline JBO

• Drives: Something that doesn't meet my aspirations...yet...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igDEg7MhPIw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igDEg7MhPIw</a>
This anonymous clan of slack-jawed troglodytes has cost me the election, and yet if I were to have them killed, I would be the one to go to jail. That's democracy for you. - C Montgomery Burns.

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

Reading between the lines, I get the feeling he thinks it's a shitbox.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Lovely antique. I nearly discovered how bad the brakes are on a club run when I stopped the LP640  suddenly for a turn off and the Countach behind me couldn't pull up in time and had to swerve and pass me, just before I made the turn. The owner whose son was driving the car told me off for braking too hard, like it was my fault.

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al
Lovely antique. I nearly discovered how bad the brakes are on a club run when I stopped the LP640  suddenly for a turn off and the Countach behind me couldn't pull up in time and had to swerve and pass me, just before I made the turn. The owner whose son was driving the car told me off for braking too hard, like it was my fault.

You just don't play well with others in the club scene. I bet you forgot your driving gloves and cap on the day, and probably even tried to accelerate in a way that would have had your latte at risk of spilling onto your silk jacket. Heathen.
C'mon, do it!

Offline dkabab

Lucky Aaron can steer a car!

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

You just don't play well with others in the club scene. I bet you forgot your driving gloves and cap on the day, and probably even tried to accelerate in a way that would have had your latte at risk of spilling onto your silk jacket. Heathen.

LOL! :D

Lucky Aaron can steer a car!

Yes, it saved the day.  Mind you, he got a lesson in driving to your car's capabilities too.