Offline STi Nut

• Drives: Toyota GTS 86

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

I know, there are plenty of young guns looking for rides to the school formal/dance/18th/21st/etc.

Kian can make a few $$$$$s on the side as well.     :scratchchin:

Offline baturb

move to SA where there is no law against P platers driving V8's or turbo cars

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

move to SA where there is no law against P platers driving V8's or turbo cars
Just needs to get his licence issued in SA and he can drive what ever were ever.

Offline STi Nut

• Drives: Toyota GTS 86
Just needs to get his licence issued in SA and he can drive what ever were ever.

You have to follow the rules of the state, so even if you have a SA p plate licence and are in NSW you have to follow the NSW P plate rules

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

You have to follow the rules of the state, so even if you have a SA p plate licence and are in NSW you have to follow the NSW P plate rules
Think you will find that if you are licensed in one state all other states recognise it. In fact I know that if a SA P Plater is showing the interstate Red background White letter "P" plate, they can be charged for not displaying the P Plate as required by their license. There was a story in the Advertiser about this recently. Interstate drivers must display theirs as required on their license.

Happy to be proved wrong.

Offline dkabab

Offline 1q2w3e4r

If you can drive it, cool.

I'd suggest you get out and do some driver training with it first though.

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
dude, if your old man owned a modern ferrari and gave you permission to drive it, would you seriously be saying the same thing above?

people seem to be saying that he shouldn't drive it. i wonder if they'd be saying the same thing if the opportunity arose for themselves :scratchchin:

personally i think the dad is crazy for letting a p plater drive it, but if a p plater had permission why should he give up that opportunity?

not many p platers can say they got to drive an f430

I've been driving them since 1988, when I was 18 years old. and actually being PAID to drive them.... hey, it's a tough job, but someone's gotta do it.

So your comments don't apply to me.

But despite that, I'll say this.

This car is very fast. Not just a bit quick.

It'll bite you harder than you've ever been bitten BEFORE you even know it's coming.

So what anyone with low levels of experience should do is go to a track day, and get some driver training from a professional instructor.

You'll have more fun than driving on the roads AND you simply won't crash it. The instructor will show you what to do and all the time you do anything remotely similar to what he tells you, you won't crash. It's THAT simple.

if you drive it on the road, and I see, and you do something dangerous  that endangers me or my family, I'll stab you.

at least twice.  :D

Offline futurism

• Drives: Regretfully sold my GT3
  • Name: David