Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
once in each eye socket is the best way

and then piss in his dead skull?

oh wait, that's that movie isn't it..... :thumbsup:

but it's the truth, and can he handle it?

Offline app

FF i was talking hypothetically. your real life story was directing it away from the point i was trying to make

if i had an f430, there is no way in hell i'd let a p plater use it

if my dad had lent me an f430 at the age of 18, i would've driven it and i would've driven it like a ferrari :cool: hey it's his fault not mine for letting me drive it

if you drive without crashing, you'll have a story to tell.

if you drive and crash, you'll have a story to tell

eitherway, the p plater is better off, the owner is not. but hey, as i said above he's the one who lent it in the first place :thumbsup:

yes taking it out on the track under instructions is a more mature and safe option, but your view is of someone who's grown up and had a lot of driving experience. what i was trying to ask was, from the viewpoint of an 18 year old hypothetically ignoring your past experience, would you seriously pass up the opportunity to drive your dads f430? i intend to be a rhetorical question since i believe that question can not be answered objectively.

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

.......but your view is of someone who's grown up.......

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    :teehee:

Offline Laminator

• https://www.facebook.com/photoesel/

i would've driven it and i would've driven it like a ferrari :cool:

What? Taken it to the cafe strip? :rolleyes:

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

What? Taken it to the cafe strip? :rolleyes:

Geez man, old age has really made you cynical.   :p

Offline app

Oh suhweet jebus. It's funny for you guys that are in a different state from Kian.

I'm still in the 'oh what a load of sh|te camp' - so if this isn't all some stupid kiddy hoax, I'll prop up a free spot at our next trackday for Kian's dad and him (as long as he is indeed on his P's), and the 430 if they do indeed exist.

If they don't happen to exist, then there needs to be a giant bucket of STFU before this place turns into kiddiechat.

well really it's all hypothetical chat here so whether it's a hoax or not doesn't really seem relevant to me

there is no doubt the majority of 'older' people think this guy shouldn't drive an f430

there doesn't appear to be any legal way to drive an f430 with p plates so really it's all turned into BS chat about whether this guy 'should' or 'shouldn't' drive an f430 rather than whether he 'can' he drive it legally or not as it originally started out

Offline jim501

• Idiot Seeking Village

• Name: Cam
I think Al is more worried that said red 430 spider with P plate will find itself planted in to one of the uber collection or worse the uber household.

Offline PAP 348

• :) :) :D :D :p :p :o :o :\ :\

Just drive the fucken thing and be done with it.  :thumbsup:

Online allanuber

• Name: Al
well really it's all hypothetical chat here so whether it's a hoax or not doesn't really seem relevant to me

there is no doubt the majority of 'older' people think this guy shouldn't drive an f430

there doesn't appear to be any legal way to drive an f430 with p plates so really it's all turned into BS chat about whether this guy 'should' or 'shouldn't' drive an f430 rather than whether he 'can' he drive it legally or not as it originally started out

App. It's not AussieHypothetics. If it was, you'd probably have more friends. Hypothetically at least.
C'mon, do it!