Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
How many of the 2 million views were bought? I'm not seeing enough views to get near 2 million so Im guessing one or two videos that I haven't seen have big view counts. The channel has a very low number of views and followers compared to the amount of videos and the quality of the cars in them. If its not you, get him to contact me and I might take him on and look at building a huge channel with him.

I was actually thinking of chatting with dkabab about this very thing, this weekend. Im on the prowl to build some more huge channels right now. 

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason

Ahaaa. I found one. ;) 100k bought views. 886 real views.

If it had over 100k views it might just have a few more than 6 comments 96 likes and 14 dislikes.  My guess is 100 of the likes/dislikes were bought as well. :thumbsup:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UsyC6GkZW8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UsyC6GkZW8</a>

Offline fivesix

Why do you talk about yourself in the third person?

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason

Im thinking from my business perspective which in part is building huge online followings.

It probably comes from years of being an MC and event host. I catch myself doing it all the time. It drives me crazy as well.

Offline fivesix

Im thinking from my business perspective which in part is building huge online followings.

It probably comes from years of being an MC and event host. I catch myself doing it all the time. It drives me crazy as well.
Not you champ! OP! :)

Offline tdc911

Probably the same reason he/she/it refers to the future as the present.

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason

lol I do do it myself and it does drive me crazy so when you said it I thought wow, I didnt think I did this time. lol... he seems to be trying to make it appear that its not himself that he's talking about.

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason

He has a huge amount of videos with great cars on them. If he knew how to make the videos more interesting and how to make them get real views his channel would boom. He has just over 2000 subscribers on his channel. When you come back OP, did you buy subscribers as well?
Its not that bad an idea, Bieber has made a few dollars out of buying views, subscribers and comments on youtube. Without them he may be still busking in Canada like we wish. I turned down helping Bieber when he was 12 because he was already a jerk. James that ended up working with him lost money, never made a cent while making Bieber stinking rich. Every celeb on the planet has at least a million to 20 million or more fake twitter followers these days. Its the only way the US promotions companies can justify charging $8k a month to look after celeb twitter accounts. They have to make them look like theyre building huge fan bases for the celebs.

Offline Kuleo0z

• Perth Car Spotting

• Name: Matt

Probably because OP is doing a shameless plug for himself, just under the name of SydneyCars. Gear is affiliated with Sydney Exotic Car Scene, which is how he probably came up with his username for AE. 

Sydney Exotic Car Scene has about 50k likes on its facebook page and only revives 100 or so likes on each post it makes which is weird. Compared to the other spotting pages we (PCS) and the pages from Brisvegas and Melbourne aren't even close to that number (Brisvegas has about 17k, which isn't even half of 50k). I suspect that they pay for there likes, otherwise they do share for shares (s4s) with pages from all over the world to boast there likes (their wall is littered with all different types of bs) and for some time they where also getting shared by a Lamborghini page based out of Singapore. They don't care, they are just in it for the satisfaction of having people following them.

I'd suspect Gear is hungry for the followers/views, so he feels as he's achieved something. He probably paid for a bunch of views from some clickfarm in India.

I support him though, go get some work or study and the amount of car spotting you'll do will decline rapidly.

/rant

Would love to hear your perspective on this Gear if it's you that posted.