Offline dkabab

they have a 30,000mile warranty in the us for non staggered set up (15k if staggered)..............

i doubt thats a wear guarantee....

Offline theintelligent1

• Vodka is Just Unfinished Gin

• Drives: Miss Daisy
i doubt thats a wear guarantee....

of course not - just mentioned it as the ps3 only has a 20k one.............but hey if $40 is that precious go for it........... :p

Online mtarone

I got a new front pair of Pirelli Corsas on the 650S last week after the original set set showed early wear due to incorrect alignment. On the freeway, the new tyres are fine but on back country roads they tramline a lot. I'm not sure if the car or the tyres are to blame so I thought I might try the Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 tyres fitted on the Speciale next time. Trouble is, McLaren is saying my only approved choices are PZeros or PZero Corsa....

Interesting. No tramlining with PZeros on the 911 over the same roads. My 1M tramlined quite a bit with Pilot Sports. I always thought it was due to its short wheelbase, but really I have no idea and in hindsight probably was just looking for a reason to upgrade :)

Offline M500

for the guys who have nought from tire rack before, what sort of price do they charge for shipping?

Michelin ps3 is $320 here in aus, vs $150 on tire rack. worth the hassle?

Just checked one of my old invoices from them and shipping to ADL was $337.33 for a pair of 275/40x20's.

Offline m1k3ives

• Extra Miles!

• Drives: Mazda 3 MPS
Any online tyre shops you can suggest? Hmm, I'm kinda busy nowadays that I can't even go to the shop, 225-45-17 is what I'm looking for, really thinking what brands should I choose, saw an ad on google and it pointed me here Tyres Mate!!! , Dunlop tyres are great and this site have lots of products to choose from, did anyone tried this site, how would you rate them?

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al
Any online tyre shops you can suggest? Hmm, I'm kinda busy nowadays that I can't even go to the shop, 225-45-17 is what I'm looking for, really thinking what brands should I choose, saw an ad on google and it pointed me here Tyres Mate!!! , Dunlop tyres are great and this site have lots of products to choose from, did anyone tried this site, how would you rate them?

Worst ever. I hear they spam forums on the assumption that members are idiots.
C'mon, do it!

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

For that you get the Fat Chick!!!!