Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
http://jalopnik.com/5528413/commenter-of-the-day-how-to-write-an-auto-review-edition

Quote from: ArmyOfChuckness
    The (nationality) have done it again! I recently had the (noun) of taking the new (marque) (model) on a (duration of time) journey across (iconic driving location). At first, I was (adjective) about the idea of such a (noun) in a vehicle of such (adjective) pedigree, but after sliding behind the wheel, I knew it would be a drive I would forever (emotion verb).

As they have for years, (marque) continues in its tradition of creating (adjective) cars brimming with (emotion) and (description of quality), but what surprised me the most was the (amount) of (noun) the new (model) exhibits. On the straightaways, it accelerates like a (animal or occupation) in a (relating or unexpected location to animal or occupation). Put it in a turn, though, and suddenly it's (behavior) like a (different animal) in a (unexpected location for humorous effect)!

I absolutely (emotion verb) this car! It's the ideal vehicle for the (person) who really wants (action verb) at the new (social event).

Yes, the (nationality) have definitely done it again, all right...and this time, it's more (adjective) than (noun).