Offline RS

• Drives: AMG
Been a lot of talk on new A45 / Focus RS so instead of filling Porsche threads start it up here.

Honda Civic Type R also coming out soon which set the bench mark for FWD at the 'Ring

Convict by heritage, Guilty by Choice

Offline looney

• Drives: VW Beetle
Hot hatches are my favorite types of cars, they just do so much so well and leave a big smile on your face.

The only issue i have is that what is called a Hot Hatch these days is usually a big car with 4 doors and may as well be called a station wagon :( like the RS3.  Really IMO a hot hatch needs to be a true small hatchback. Like this

unfortunately the manufacturers dont think people want little cars with mad power so nobody makes a true ultimate Hot Hatch.  Imagine a Fiesta ST with the Focus RS drive train. that would be the holy grail of a daily driver IMO

Offline Alpinem3e92

I'm still liking this, 6 months on.

Offline dkabab

while looking at hot hatches, i came across this and had a chuckle.... wow, limited indeed!

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Ford-Focus-2010/SSE-AD-3465755/?Cr=56

Offline JBO

• Drives: Something that doesn't meet my aspirations...yet...
This thread is a tremendous idea.

This anonymous clan of slack-jawed troglodytes has cost me the election, and yet if I were to have them killed, I would be the one to go to jail. That's democracy for you. - C Montgomery Burns.

Offline jamesatfish

This thread is a tremendous idea.

+1.

I used to run a VW Polo GTI as a track / motorkhana car.  Stripped out it was sub-1000kg, about 180kW at the front wheels with a LSD to handle the power.  Managed a 1:09.9 around Wakefield Park which I reckon is pretty impressive for a car that owed me less than $35K.

After I ruined the Polo as a daily driver I bought a Golf R, and dropped a Stage 3 big turbo upgrade into it so it ran a 3.7s 0-100kph sprint.  With just engine upgrades and some DSG software tuning, but not a single piece of interior trim removed, it made it down the standing 1000m sprint at Cooma faster than my Gallardo.

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Needs more Hot Chick I think..........

Offline RS

• Drives: AMG
Needs more Hot Chick I think..........

thats the Hot Snatch chat thread
Convict by heritage, Guilty by Choice

Offline JBO

• Drives: Something that doesn't meet my aspirations...yet...
This anonymous clan of slack-jawed troglodytes has cost me the election, and yet if I were to have them killed, I would be the one to go to jail. That's democracy for you. - C Montgomery Burns.

Offline dkabab