Offline big_mal_d

• Name: Mal
Hi all,

I have two questions which I'm hoping that you can help me with... Firstly, is there a Lamborghini Gallardo Valentino Balboni Edition somewhere in Australia? Secondly, does anyone know of a Gallardo Nera Edition in Australia?

The reason I ask is that I am about to apply to the Department of Infrastructure and Transport for permission to import one of each of these cars into Australia. I have all but bought the cars, and my only real hope is if they are going to be the only ones in Oz. I am very familiar with the import laws and requirements in Australia, and I am well aware of what needs to happen in order to get these cars in, which is basically nothing short of a miracle, but it's worth a try. 

If anyone does know of either vehicle already here in Oz, I would love to hear about it.

Thanks in advance...

Mal

Offline Joel

Im not an expert on these but Im positive there is quite a few of the Balboni i.e. 5+ in Australia

Offline Laminator

Hi all,

I have two questions which I'm hoping that you can help me with... Firstly, is there a Lamborghini Gallardo Valentino Balboni Edition somewhere in Australia? Secondly, does anyone know of a Gallardo Nera Edition in Australia?

The reason I ask is that I am about to apply to the Department of Infrastructure and Transport for permission to import one of each of these cars into Australia. I have all but bought the cars, and my only real hope is if they are going to be the only ones in Oz. I am very familiar with the import laws and requirements in Australia, and I am well aware of what needs to happen in order to get these cars in, which is basically nothing short of a miracle, but it's worth a try. 

If anyone does know of either vehicle already here in Oz, I would love to hear about it.

Thanks in advance...

Mal

Yes and yes.

In fact, one of the forum members owns a VB if I'm not mistaken.

Offline Horse

• Hung like Einstein

I know of at least 3 Balbonis that were delivered new into Brisbane.
Why such a long face?

Offline fivesix

Www.carsales.com.au

Shit it has to be harder to register here than to simply google or look at Lamborghini websites?!

Offline Horse

• Hung like Einstein

Www.carsales.com.au

Shit it has to be harder to register here than to simply google or look at Lamborghini websites?!

Lol
Why such a long face?

Offline big_mal_d

Offline T0M722

The very first picture in your very first post depicts a 550-2 Balboni sitting in Melbourne's old dealership.

Offline big_mal_d

The very first picture in your very first post depicts a 550-2 Balboni sitting in Melbourne's old dealership.

Hahaha... most days I couldn't pick a bear to s**t in the woods and then I ask a question and pick a picture of the very car in Australia... well played me lol...