Offline looney

• Drives: VW Beetle
I'm not surprised. Their catalogue is half empty (in Australia at least).

Yes apparently we have something like 7000 less items than the us netflix. So the stupid rules and monopoly of foxtel are still a roadblock to fair and reasonable content here in australia.

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

BBC has announced the remaining Top Gear episodes will be aired later this year, most likely during the summer.
Great news for Top Gear UK fans as BBC2 boss Kim Shillinglaw has disclosed plans to air the remaining three episodes of series 22. However, there won't be any studio scenes as BBC usually records these parts several days before airing the episodes so obviously they weren't able to make them because of the scandal involving Jeremy Clarkson and Top Gear assistant producer Oisin Tymon.
After Clarkson was suspended, BBC asked James May and Richard Hammond to film the scenes without their colleague, but the two refused so these three episodes won't contain any studio scenes. Kim Shillinglaw says the remaining material will likely be aired in the summer.
Top Gear UK is not dead as BBC is currently looking for someone to replace Jeremy Clarkson, with Shillinglaw not ruling out the possibility of hiring a woman to join May and Hammond. However, they could be dealing with a bigger problem as there are some reports indicating the two will quit the show as well and join Clarkson in a new car-themed show somewhere else.

Source: BBC

Offline TJB

Source: BBC
Does that mean the 918 v LaFerrari v P1 comparison will go to air? Or had that not been filmed yet?

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
They should fire the BBC management and bring back Clarkson.

They need to face the fact that sometimes the players are bigger than the club.

Offline a.taylor

Does that mean the 918 v LaFerrari v P1 comparison will go to air? Or had that not been filmed yet?

Not filmed yet unfortunately.
I'm glad we will get to see the rest of the content though. My understanding is 4 episodes worth cut in to 3 to make up for the lack of studio content (i.e. star in a car, news etc.).

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: TBA
  • Name: Peter
They should fire the BBC management and bring back Clarkson.

They need to face the fact that sometimes the players are bigger than the club.

Bullshit. No one should of able to get away with what Clarkson did, and I'm glad he didn't.
I love my car. Buy your own

Offline app

Bullshit. No one should of able to get away with what Clarkson did, and I'm glad he didn't.

+1.  Fans all over the world have attacked the BBC and put their support behind Clarkson.  But I've seen almost no one put their support behind the poor bloke who got punched.

I liked Top Gear but laws are laws and no celebrity should be immune to them.

BBC are the ones in the tough position, they're expected to discipline Clarkson and protect the other employee, but any disciplinary action is going to hurt their bottom line.

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Come ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are some assholes out there whom just deserve a right flogging at time!!!!!!!!

:boom:

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Come ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are some assholes out there whom just deserve a right flogging at time!!!!!!!!

:boom:

Some ? Freeking truckloads...serves the BBC right for not being able to handle it the right way, now they'll lose May and the Hamster as well.

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

+1.  Fans all over the world have attacked the BBC and put their support behind Clarkson.  But I've seen almost no one put their support behind the poor bloke who got punched.

I liked Top Gear but laws are laws and no celebrity should be immune to them.

BBC are the ones in the tough position, they're expected to discipline Clarkson and protect the other employee, but any disciplinary action is going to hurt their bottom line.

It's a civil matter., press charges hit him back or shut the f### up.