Offline simsko

• Name: Simon
Hey guys, not sure if this has already been posted but Joss Supercars are in their final development phase for their supercar and have launched a Kickstarter campaign.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/jossjp1/joss-jp1-supercar-a-new-innovative-performance-bra

Get behind as it is great to see a supercar coming out of Australia!

Offline simsko

Offline RS

• Drives: AMG
Great project wish them all the best will pledge something in a few weeks :)

Looked at kick starter for a project I am working on the the gt racing world. Slightly different to this but interested to see how it goes.
Convict by heritage, Guilty by Choice

Offline dkabab

Great project wish them all the best will pledge something in a few weeks :)

Looked at kick starter for a project I am working on the the gt racing world. Slightly different to this but interested to see how it goes.

don't waste you're money... if they were only 400k away from becoming the next big super car manufacturer, someone would have shelled it out long ago....

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

don't waste you're money... if they were only 400k away from becoming the next big super car manufacturer, someone would have shelled it out long ago....

+1.  I'm astounded that anyone would fall for this.

Offline simsko

That's absolutely ridiculous! They have developed a full blown prototype and designed the current version over 10 or so years. This isn't some overnight bs.

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
Why has it taken 10 years to get to this point and now youre asking for donations, have you looked for investors?

Offline simsko

I have nothing to do with the company. But being part of startups, I can easily see it taking that long.

Go see when Pagani first came up with the car and when the first c12s was made. It certainly wasn't overnight:).

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
I have nothing to do with the company. But being part of startups, I can easily see it taking that long.

Go see when Pagani first came up with the car and when the first c12s was made. It certainly wasn't overnight:).
One of many things I have learned in business, If you dont have the money to fund it, 9 out of 10 times its doomed,

This car to me will be well overpriced, I can buy a McLaren for much less, built by a champion F1 team. It's slightly ugly in design (those door pods are woeful) and its underpowered. I wish them well but they need to fix up those major problems first.

This is constructive criticism not looking to knock the entire effort.

Offline dkabab

That's absolutely ridiculous! They have developed a full blown prototype and designed the current version over 10 or so years. This isn't some overnight bs.

don't get me wrong, I'm all for them to succeed, but i bet if someone gave them 10 million they would still be a mile off finishing.