Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Perhaps this "opportunity" to invest is more like an impassioned plea for more beer money. After all, it's a while since they quit the road car project due to a lack of some minor things like an engine, body etc.

Offline Tiger

Perhaps this "opportunity" to invest is more like an impassioned plea for more beer money. After all, it's a while since they quit the road car project due to a lack of some minor things like an engine, body etc.

:doh:
Roll on summer

Online TomE

don't waste you're money... if they were only 400k away from becoming the next big super car manufacturer, someone would have shelled it out long ago....

Au$400k, that wouldn't run Ferrari or Mclarens R&D departments for a single work day!

"There's too many self-Indulgent wieners in this city with too much bloody money! Now, if I was driving a 1967 275 GTB four-cam... "

Offline RS

• Drives: AMG
I really can't see a small run, high priced, track only cars getting anywhere.

If it was going to be aimed at radical type market can understand the appeal.

people who will be after a high priced track car simply arent going to go for an unknown, hell $400k will get you a pretty damn good secdond hand GT3 spec car which most manufacturers have great support / parts, and they arent exactly slow ( not to mention built for enduro racing). Then when they are bored of track days can use to compete.

I cant see the Joss getting any homoligation for any series (maybe the vln where the p4-5 runs) given there are minimal production requirements for the car to be homoligated, and these days tube frame style chassis arent the easiest thing to get homoligated (personal experience).
Convict by heritage, Guilty by Choice

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

$14K pledged so far. Only $465K to go.  I think Ron Dennis can cancel that crisis meeting.