Offline ELATAM

Hi
I had a high-tech exotic kevlar clutch installed in my 2006 Gallardo. Lamborghini were reluctant to install and provided some stern advice but I insisted and the clutch runs perfectly. Reverse is even better then OEM. Gears are flawless.
Word of caution there are a few Australian sellers trying to sell reconditioned clutches with Kevlar coating that I think Lamborghini had some trouble installing. Don’t waste your money and go for a new High Tech clutch.
Customer services from HighTech Exotics is awesome and I’m one not a person that is easily impressed.
PM me for any questions.   

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

For all your Gallardo clutch needs, the only guy you really ought to speak to is Paul Plascek at Sports and Classic Car services, in braeside.

0433 691604

he stocks the clutches and has all the diagnostic tools to install and set them up properly.

And he's a top bloke.

Offline adam01

Hi
I had a high-tech exotic kevlar clutch installed in my 2006 Gallardo. Lamborghini were reluctant to install and provided some stern advice but I insisted and the clutch runs perfectly. Reverse is even better then OEM. Gears are flawless.
Word of caution there are a few Australian sellers trying to sell reconditioned clutches with Kevlar coating that I think Lamborghini had some trouble installing. DonÂ’t waste your money and go for a new High Tech clutch.
Customer services from HighTech Exotics is awesome and IÂ’m one not a person that is easily impressed.
PM me for any questions.

Obtained from Sean  US?

Offline Hi Tech Exotic

• Name: Sean
Yes, he bought our Gallardo Kevlar clutch and Lamborghini Melbourne installed our Gallardo Kevlar clutch. Lamborghini Melbourne will only install our Gallardo Kevlar clutch. They will not install Kevlar clutch from other comapnies because they had issues with other Kevlar clutch companies.

Thanks,
Sean
Sean@HiTechExotic.com
1-888-456-0437
Sean
Sean@HiTechExotic.com
1-888-456-0437

Offline fivesix

My head hurts from all the product placement.

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Offline ferrarista2

• Drives: Slowly
Yay! New sponsor!!!  :scratchchin:
I need a clutch for my 360.....any chance of getting one delivered??
I'll put your sticker on my car to show my appreciation
Everything looks better in carbon fibre