Offline francis_p

Incredible footage which will answer much current debate

ooops x box WTF ! I am sorry guys I had no idea that these games looked so realistic. But still, wondering if they would have used real footage of the cars on the track for programming

Francis Placentino

http://youtu.be/hS0xmmGTQYI

<object width="853" height="480"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/hS0xmmGTQYI?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/hS0xmmGTQYI?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="853" height="480" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Incredible footage which will answer much current debate

Francis Placentino

http://youtu.be/hS0xmmGTQYI

<object width="853" height="480"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/hS0xmmGTQYI?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/hS0xmmGTQYI?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="853" height="480" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Strange editing.  The lack of continuity left me confused - the LaF was pulling away, then it wasn't it etc.  No camera love for the LaF? Weird!  But thanks for posting - great to see them both out together, even on that motorkhana track.

Offline tdc911

Strange editing.  The lack of continuity left me confused - the LaF was pulling away, then it wasn't it etc.  No camera love for the LaF? Weird!  But thanks for posting - great to see them both out together, even on that motorkhana track.
'Tis a video game.

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Pork
  • Name: Peter
What's Francis Placentino got to do with it?

Oh never mind. ...I just saw the username of the op. Hi Francis.
I love my car. Buy your own

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot