Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Pork
  • Name: Peter
Be careful I will kick one of your crutches  :p

Anyway I think a clarification is in order since my comment doesn't really make sense anymore.

The post I was referring to was since deleted by the author, I won't name the member mainly because I don't want to be involved in any internet drama and since said member didn't have the balls to stand behind his comment I don't think I should give him any hard time, he deleted it so evidently felt remorse which is good to see.

In the deleted post said member called them "camel fu**ers", not cool in my book hence feeling the need to address it with a comment, anyway you boys carry on, I will go back to lurking.

BTW I am surprised you are allowed to modify/delete your posts anytime you want.

oh ffs...it was a joke, you fool....a play on words and nothing more.
BUT...since you pointed it out I realised it COULD be construed by a fwit as a racist comment and I guess I was right.

I love my car. Buy your own

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

Offline Condor Man

• Is it a Bird?? Well, sort of, Yes.... 300kph+ club
  • Plastic Surgeon

• Drives: A car
Should stick to riding fucking camels  :rolleyes:

Call of the year!
May the Horse be with you....

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Offline Fortis

• 300kph+ club

Offline E7ITE

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Exotic-Cars-Speeding-Through-Beverly-Hills-Focus-of-Police-Inquiry-327620261.html

From the article:

"Video journalist Jacob Rogers said the man confronted him over his filming.

"He told me verbatim, 'I could have you killed and get away with it,'" Rogers said. "I told him, 'the press is allowed to be here on the sidewalk on a public street.' He said, '(Expletive) America' and threw a cigarette at me."

While police were conducting their investigation, they were approached by a man who said the vehicles belonged to him and denied speeding, running stop signs or driving recklessly.

He said he had diplomatic immunity".

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Exotic-Cars-Speeding-Through-Beverly-Hills-Focus-of-Police-Inquiry-327620261.html

From the article:

"Video journalist Jacob Rogers said the man confronted him over his filming.

"He told me verbatim, 'I could have you killed and get away with it,'" Rogers said. "I told him, 'the press is allowed to be here on the sidewalk on a public street.' He said, '(Expletive) America' and threw a cigarette at me."

While police were conducting their investigation, they were approached by a man who said the vehicles belonged to him and denied speeding, running stop signs or driving recklessly.

He said he had diplomatic immunity".

Biting my tongue in an effort not to comment :p

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Oh hell, gunna get in trouble but this is just too funny.......

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMEP-9FCdAo" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMEP-9FCdAo</a>

Offline E7ITE

What about the hypocrisy of being happy to be filmed when nothing goes wrong (regardless of location and what they were doing) but then suddenly having an issue with being filmed when things DO go wrong or an embarrassing situation ensues.