Offline robertb

• Poll Dancer

Today I had to drive  out to Epping ,drove via High st and came home via Lower Plenty road.

I've never seen  so many unroadworthy cars ,poor driving  no dangerous driving .

I'd suggest many cars were unregistered and drivers licenses lacking ,drove my daily out there ,which is worth little for fear that some thug would tap my little A45 from behind as has been happening of late to the little AMG fire crackers.

And guess what not one police car or bike to be scene .

I'd say most out that way would not pay their  fines ,so the police pick on the easy targets (people who pay)

But what's the bet next time I drive one of my OHOS,i get stopped for a historic log book check.

So sick and tired of our magistrates letting of people with warnings or granting bail only for the accused to commit another crime before their charge can be heard.

Build more prisons FFS.

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

I used to like that show.................

Mariska Hargitay is a babe!!! 

Offline robertb

• Poll Dancer

I used to like that show.................

Mariska Hargitay is a babe!!!
cryptic reply. :scratchchin:

Offline E7ITE

cryptic reply. :scratchchin:

Law & Order is also the the name of a popular TV show, with Mariska Hargitay being one of the actresses on the show.

Offline robertb

• Poll Dancer

Law & Order is also the the name of a popular TV show, with Mariska Hargitay being one of the actresses on the show.
and her mother was Jayne Mansfield ,who was killed in a car accident ..high speed was the cause of the accident .

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Chief Muppet Wrangler @ Drugs.R.Us Badlands Sector

• Drives: Slowly and carefully
and her mother was Jayne Mansfield ,who was killed in a car accident ..high speed was the cause of the accident .

In a modern car the occupants would have walked away from that accident.

Offline David B

Today I had to drive  out to Epping ,drove via High st and came home via Lower Plenty road.

I've never seen  so many unroadworthy cars ,poor driving  no dangerous driving .

I'd suggest many cars were unregistered and drivers licenses lacking ,drove my daily out there ,which is worth little for fear that some thug would tap my little A45 from behind as has been happening of late to the little AMG fire crackers.

And guess what not one police car or bike to be scene .

I'd say most out that way would not pay their  fines ,so the police pick on the easy targets (people who pay)

But what's the bet next time I drive one of my OHOS,i get stopped for a historic log book check.

So sick and tired of our magistrates letting of people with warnings or granting bail only for the accused to commit another crime before their charge can be heard.

Build more prisons FFS.

used to get my polo TSi 1.2 serviced at epping VW.   Not anymore, epping is a hell hole.   I once spotted three cars in the space of about 10km with no number plates and every panel a different colour. 

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

IMO I think you guys are being suburb snobs!!!!

Everywhere I go in Melbourne it's the same........very few people know how to drive properly or know how to be courteous!!!

And there are a lot of different areas around the place like this.

And if you are going to start on unroadworthy cars, then just look up Chapal St at the amount of Merc's and BMW's that have bald tyres!!!! And who knows what other issues!!!!

Just my 2 cents.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Chief Muppet Wrangler @ Drugs.R.Us Badlands Sector

• Drives: Slowly and carefully
IMO I think you guys are being suburb snobs!!!!

Everywhere I go in Melbourne it's the same........very few people know how to drive properly or know how to be courteous!!!

And there are a lot of different areas around the place like this.

And if you are going to start on unroadworthy cars, then just look up Chapal St at the amount of Merc's and BMW's that have bald tyres!!!! And who knows what other issues!!!!

Just my 2 cents.

Spot on.

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Stop the world I want to get off.