Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
Was asked to take the Lola out to Parafield airport this morning for a photoshoot with the Advertiser for promotion of the Anzac Day Historics at Mallala.

Was originally granted access for a run down the runway with the 1943 Boomerang fighter and 1944 Chipmunks from the Royal Air Force however CASA pulled the pin at the last minute. Anyway it will make the local rag sometime this week and will post photos when I get them. Air traffic control had binoculars on the car on the tarmac and when the Advertiser wanted me in race suit......anyway security people came from out of the woodwork thinking the Lola was being taken for a drive. I had old tyres fitted with 30 psi in them for a donut demonstration ........anyway was a good promo. Photos taken were mine.
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u ďmagicallyĒ have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline Brenton

• 300kph+ club
  • DJ's like a mad ...........

• Drives: Yes
good work

that is putting your money where your mouth is and giving back to Motorsport.

looks awesome

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

Was asked to take the Lola out to Parafield airport this morning for a photoshoot with the Advertiser for promotion of the Anzac Day Historics at Mallala.

Was originally granted access for a run down the runway with the 1943 Boomerang fighter and 1944 Chipmunks from the Royal Air Force however CASA pulled the pin at the last minute. Anyway it will make the local rag sometime this week and will post photos when I get them. Air traffic control had binoculars on the car on the tarmac and when the Advertiser wanted me in race suit......anyway security people came from out of the woodwork thinking the Lola was being taken for a drive. I had old tyres fitted with 30 psi in them for a donut demonstration ........anyway was a good promo. Photos taken were mine.
did you get my text last week?