Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
his goal is to get me down to 1.09 at Mallala in the 430 and doc into the 1.13-1.12 in the 360, on fresh rubber with no passenger high 1.09's is achievable, doc needs more lap time by herself on proper rubber, street yes just don't do it. He thinks he could get the 430 down to 1.07-high 1.06 with fresh rubber and have proper patching and stringing.

Be very careful sending her out on slicks too early in the learning process.
As you know they are lethal until they are nice and warm.

Offline Tiger

his goal is to get me down to 1.09 at Mallala in the 430 and doc into the 1.13-1.12 in the 360, on fresh rubber with no passenger high 1.09's is achievable, doc needs more lap time by herself on proper rubber, street yes just don't do it. He thinks he could get the 430 down to 1.07-high 1.06 with fresh rubber and have proper patching and stringing.

360 Challenge has done 1:10 around Mallers with a good peddler at the wheell, you should piss a 1:09 in the 430GT3.

Roll on summer

Offline Tiger

Be very careful sending her out on slicks too early in the learning process.
As you know they are lethal until they are nice and warm.

Will be fine with the ASR on until she is ready to go up a peg. Turn two is very nasty in my car without ASR it could end nasty real easy!
Roll on summer

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
Will be fine with the ASR on until she is ready to go up a peg. Turn two is very nasty in my car without ASR it could end nasty real easy!

Long time since I have driven a race car with ASR but I can't  see how it would help when you turn into those first few corners.....the front tyres change direction; but the car keeps plowing straight ahead regardless. Dead cold slicks react totally differently to road tyres that work from cold.

Offline Tiger

Long time since I have driven a race car with ASR but I can't  see how it would help when you turn into those first few corners.....the front tyres change direction; but the car keeps plowing straight ahead regardless. Dead cold slicks react totally differently to road tyres that work from cold.

Who goes that hard out the pits! I'm sure that teacher 101 is start off slow and work into a pace that you can control.
ASR will help under power on cold tyres you have more chance of rear end grip issues than the frontend pushing on.
Roll on summer

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
360 Challenge has done 1:10 around Mallers with a good peddler at the wheell, you should piss a 1:09 in the 430GT3.

Simonsen did 1.10 in a michelotto which is totally different to the challenge car
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: TBA
  • Name: Peter
Aust F3 champion for 3 years, ex V8 supercar driver and current AMG instructor for Benz

really? he didn't seem THAT good!!! He was very conservative.....that's why I thought it was an improved you!

I love my car. Buy your own

Offline Tiger

Simonsen did 1.10 in a michelotto which is totally different to the challenge car

It just say's 360 Challenge on my info.

Roll on summer

Offline Tiger

really? he didn't seem THAT good!!! He was very conservative.....that's why I thought it was an improved you!

Old girl is not an F3 it looks very hands on retro style  :thumbsup:
Roll on summer

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
It just say's 360 Challenge on my info.

it was a michelotto, ask Scott, he's got one, its a very difficult car to drive in comparison to the CH
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.