Offline Ren5turbo2

Hi guys im Chris,

Ive had my 2005 M5 E60 for some months now. When i bought it it came included with the facelift headlights and loom adaters. Im now trying to install them as the headlights on are heavily stoned chiped.

can anyone help me or lead me in the right direction?

Offline alvchua

• Drives: Old junks
Hi guys im Chris,

Ive had my 2005 M5 E60 for some months now. When i bought it it came included with the facelift headlights and loom adaters. Im now trying to install them as the headlights on are heavily stoned chiped.

can anyone help me or lead me in the right direction?

Hi Chris - have you tried M5board? There's a good tech section on there and IIRC a few of the Aussie guys on the forums have done this.

Forgiveness is easier to achieve than permission!

Offline Ren5turbo2

Hi Chris - have you tried M5board? There's a good tech section on there and IIRC a few of the Aussie guys on the forums have done this.

ive posted on m5 board in the hope of getting in contact with someone who has done the conversion , but to date ive had no replies. Ive also checked with bmw service dept in Canberra where I am and i also called melbourne with little luck. Im realy keen to get this conversion done and am prepared to travel . cheers.

Offline Ren5turbo2

Thanks for the link Shmick. It made for interesting reading and im begining to understand whats involved. My M5 however is an MY05 and the thread was about an MY06.

Is there someone in Australia who has done the conversion and knows whats involved.

Offline 5454

Hi Chris
Just found this thread. How did you end up going?

I am in Canberra also and keen to do upgrade LCI headlights.