Offline LGAssetto

Hi Fellow Maser lovers,

My beloved 3200 GT Assetto Corsa is as far as I can tell the only Automatic one in Australia. From my research 10 Assettos made it to OZ, all manuals.

Mine wnicknamed Zorro... is now up for sale, I'm hoping it goes to a great appreciative home, it has all of its service history with it and I'm happy to help further with any questions.

Its very low klms and is Black on black leather with the carbon fibre trim,

I'm still in the UK and aim to be home soon, in the meantime its up for grabs in Melbourne and I hope it finds a new loving home.

Still very much one of the greatest looking cars ever made IMHO

http://bit.ly/122ujIX

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Small world, drove past there Sunday, was closed but had a look over the fence, nice looking car.
Won't last long.

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
Hi Fellow Maser lovers,

My beloved 3200 GT Assetto Corsa is as far as I can tell the only Automatic one in Australia. From my research 10 Assettos made it to OZ, all manuals.

Mine wnicknamed Zorro... is now up for sale, I'm hoping it goes to a great appreciative home, it has all of its service history with it and I'm happy to help further with any questions.

Its very low klms and is Black on black leather with the carbon fibre trim,

I'm still in the UK and aim to be home soon, in the meantime its up for grabs in Melbourne and I hope it finds a new loving home.

Still very much one of the greatest looking cars ever made IMHO

http://bit.ly/122ujIX

Good luck with sale, your price is very reasonable but tbh the demand isn't out there.

I'm fairly confident there is a White auto assetto corsa in Australia.

I don't know why anyone would buy a 3200gt in manual, they are terrible to drive in manual and are full of problems in manual.

I use a 3200 as my run around/shopping car. A bit of overkill but she does the job.

Enjoying Life!!!!

• Soap Dodger

Good luck with sale, your price is very reasonable but tbh the demand isn't out there.

I'm fairly confident there is a White auto assetto corsa in Australia.

I don't know why anyone would buy a 3200gt in manual, they are terrible to drive in manual and are full of problems in manual.

I use a 3200 as my run around/shopping car. A bit of overkill but she does the job.

I look after two manual assetto corsas, I reckon they're lovely, a different animal to auto, and much more sporty.

Havent seen any problems related to manual yet either.

Offline adam01

• Soap Dodger

^^^^^

End float issues being reported in the UK

Oh I know all kinds of reported issues, just saying i've never seen any of them yet.

If you knew all the stories about any particular car, you'd never buy anything (except a Getz of course).

Offline outcruisen

Hey guys.. new to the forum and looking at my first Maserati now.. Dead set keen on an Assetto Corsa and found 1 for sale but think the asking price might be a little rich.. Red book says 29 - 34K but think that is on the low side.. Thinking 37 - 40K is more realistic.. What is the thoughts here?

Info on the car is.. Red car, black trim with red stitching, manual.. Correct wheels, suspension, glove box plate and compliance plate with manufacture date 07/01 which looks to me makes it a genuine car..

Should there be a certificate with the car if all documents from new are there, and also is there any way of doing a VIN check just to be 100% certain..

Very interested in the car, but not keen to purchase without a VIN check.. Anyone know where I can do this.. Is there an email address or contact phone number I could get from Maserati Australia, or preferable Maserati in Italy direct..

Any help would be a bonus..

Cheers

Offline shack

• 300kph+ club
  • I am not here .....

if you are in VIC go to Zagames. I used to deal wih some guys in Nicholson Street yonks ago when I had my 1997 Ghibli and I can check if you luck out at ZAG - If u are in VIC

Offline andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park 300kph+ club
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass
if you are in VIC go to Zagames. I used to deal wih some guys in Nicholson Street yonks ago when I had my 1997 Ghibli and I can check if you luck out at ZAG - If u are in VIC
I didn't know you had a Ghibli. I always liked them.
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot.