Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Pork
  • Name: Peter
I took my youngest to the Lambo showroom today, first time I had ever been there . Got talking to the salesman about Aventadors and SV's. Nope we can't get you an SV; but I can show you 2 out back;  but I can't allow you to take photos.
That's the way it should be handled and I was very impressed.

Saw Mark's SV and the new blue one just landed. They look fantastic  :thumbsup:

I got the impression we wouldn't have been allowed to take photos where we went the other day either.

I love my car. Buy your own

Offline Tiger

Right....where is it?....and is that on topic? Maybe read the thread title again.

Is it not 58 Daw### St and I think it's well on topic.
Roll on summer

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Is this about privacy ?
I guess you forgot about the Spotted thread.

Offline Aircon

Is it not 58 Daw### St and I think it's well on topic.

Really? I'm a mechanic posting photos of cars I work on? I had no idea!

Offline B2

• Slowest Ferrari Owner

I should probably delete one of my photos I posted in Carbon as it has another 2 cars in the background.  I will ask the moderators to remove the photo in question and I apologise to the owners of those cars.

Peter, I don't do Facebook but I am assuming due to your reference to recent stolen and burnt out cars at the start of this thread you are referring to Phil apparently posting a photo of my new race car on Facebook????  It seems too much like a coincidence to me.  Now if that is not the case I will in advance apologise for what I am about to say as to me it looks targeted!!!!!!!

Peter, I don't know what I have ever done to you to want you to keep using me to get at Phil.  I just spent a lot of money to buy a race car to have fun.  I have enjoyed following others journeys here and wanted to share my journey with the community here with the leanings of the car with the dream of getting the car to Le Mans one day to enter the Historics there.

I haven't owned it for a week yet and you have already started.  Maybe I have a guilty conscience but this whole thread seems targeted and I am sick of your hatred of Phil dragging me in.  I should be happy but you have succeeded in upsetting me.  I am very upset and am considering to no longer share this journey here.  There is no point, you hate Phil.  Period.  I get Phil to help me out here and there so you won't be able to control yourself.

I will stop posting in Carbon on the car as I started and will reassess in a few months when I calm down.

Offline Tiger

Really? I'm a mechanic posting photos of cars I work on? I had no idea!

No you would never be a mechanic, you do post a lot of pictures of a mechanics workshop and all its contents both inside and out. Poor Carl he must cringe when you rock up.  😳
Roll on summer

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

I should probably delete one of my photos I posted in Carbon as it has another 2 cars in the background.  I will ask the moderators to remove the photo in question and I apologise to the owners of those cars.

Peter, I don't do Facebook but I am assuming due to your reference to recent stolen and burnt out cars at the start of this thread you are referring to Phil apparently posting a photo of my new race car on Facebook????  It seems too much like a coincidence to me.  Now if that is not the case I will in advance apologise for what I am about to say as to me it looks targeted!!!!!!!

Peter, I don't know what I have ever done to you to want you to keep using me to get at Phil.  I just spent a lot of money to buy a race car to have fun.  I have enjoyed following others journeys here and wanted to share my journey with the community here with the leanings of the car with the dream of getting the car to Le Mans one day to enter the Historics there.

I haven't owned it for a week yet and you have already started.  Maybe I have a guilty conscience but this whole thread seems targeted and I am sick of your hatred of Phil dragging me in.  I should be happy but you have succeeded in upsetting me.  I am very upset and am considering to no longer share this journey here.  There is no point, you hate Phil.  Period.  I get Phil to help me out here and there so you won't be able to control yourself.

I will stop posting in Carbon on the car as I started and will reassess in a few months when I calm down.

Aircon is a ....well you know but he seems to fit in here well. It's a pity as you're not the only one adversely effected.

Offline Tiger

Your car looks awsome and well done on your buy mate👍👍👍👍
Roll on summer

Offline Aircon

WTF are you talking about?

Offline Aircon

I just read Brett's post again.......seriously......WTF are you talking about???????

At least you apologised in advance....so that's a good start