Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: TBA
  • Name: Peter
Aircon is never wrong and yet coincidently always involved in the shit fights.

You're right on both points. People seem to just assume I'm having a go at someone they like..... It's hilarious really.
I love my car. Buy your own

Offline Tiger

So Brett you best post some pictures of your car, it will be nice to see it at the AMF this year. I looks awsome 👍
Roll on summer

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
I got the impression we wouldn't have been allowed to take photos where we went the other day either.

In no uncertain terms. No cameras in bond stores, strictly off limits.

Offline Tiger

In no uncertain terms. No cameras in bond stores, strictly off limits.

It's ok on the outside though 😉
Roll on summer

Offline Aircon

Peter, I don't do Facebook but I am assuming due to your reference to recent stolen and burnt out cars at the start of this thread you are referring to Phil apparently posting a photo of my new race car on Facebook????  It seems too much like a coincidence to me.  Now if that is not the case I will in advance apologise for what I am about to say as to me it looks targeted!!!!!!!

Actually, since you brought up something I didn't even know about, (I blocked Phil on FB years ago) how do you feel about that? Especially considering it was his premises that was burgled. You'd think he of all people would be gun shy about posting photos of cars inside his workshop. I'm actually surprised he's still doing it. Maybe he doesn't know his photos can still be accessed by everyone, even if he only posts on his timeline? Otherwise, I find it hard to understand.

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

Is this about privacy ?
I guess you forgot about the Spotted thread.

interesting topic.

the privacy act prohibits me from posting any photographs or X-rays , for whatever purpose, of any patients, or parts thereof, anywhere, regardless of a private or public medium, without the express permission of the patient or guardian

Do mechanics have the same duty of care?

Offline Aircon

Do mechanics have the same duty of care?

That pretty much sums up my question, but even with the permission of the owner, is a mechanic posting photos of cars posing a risk to his premises and other cars on site?

(No Brett and dodger, it's still not about phil.....or anyone in particular lol)

Offline Fil-Ski

• Drives: 993TT
Don't you just love the privacy brigade these days. Paranoid about government tracking and all that crap while posting happily up pictures on social media.

Offline Aircon

Don't you just love the privacy brigade these days. Paranoid about government tracking and all that crap while posting happily up pictures on social media.

I've never got it....if you have nothing to hide, who cares if the govt tracks you? If it saves one terrorist attack or tax evasion or anything else, for that matter, I'm all for it.

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Quote from: Fil-Ski link=top :eek:ic=53481.msg1384905#msg1384905 date=1454809489

You may be surprised(or maybe not) just how unprivate your life is............there is so much data out there on everyone that it doesn't matter anyway.

I see some of the behind the senses stuff and 1984 has nothing on what is in place now days!