Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
So everything that motor12 told me by pm about fees, conditions, etc, is bullcrap?

LOL so a few forum members inquired then?   I got forwarded a PM and email's between a member here and Motor12.    The responses are halarious, and the spelling, grammar and general train of thought in the responses were disturbing at best.

Gave me and the people I forwarded the email responses to a good laugh. The responses claimed to be Cooks partner which made the response all the more enjoyable to read.   

I believe LP700 was a kid, but the other i'm not so sure about.

Cook all the best, I do hope the other side of your partnership actually grows a brain, for your sake.   

PS: If your partner insists on personally replying to potential customers, make sure he either goes back and finishes primary school English, or sends everything to you for proof reading before sending any emails out.    Just imagine if the media jumped on this first.   Then again could have been great free publicity????
Enjoying Life!!!!

Offline AGUSTA F4

Thanks for the input guys happy to answer any questions you have about motor12 even though it got off on the wrong foot on AE. This is my personal email, mark@motor12.com.au.

Cheers Mark.

Offline G-One

• Behaviour is Genetic, Stupidity is Inherited

• Drives: Old Discos; Rangie; Jap MR2 Turbo; Espada S II
  • Name: Don' Matter
Thanks for the input guys happy to answer any questions you have about motor12 even though it got off on the wrong foot on AE. This is my personal email, mark@motor12.com.au.

Cheers Mark.

1) Is this Mark Cook the magazine editor?
2) Am I remiss, and/or missed something, or has this not been a small storm in a miniscule teacup?
Good that it's sorted, what-all.............