Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
Congratulations on the MSCA for denying our entry into the 6 hour......you have awoken a sleeping giant, enjoy your event, I'm sure the MSM publicity will be enormous just like your highly publicised event.

A rant on stalk book, douche bags wouldnt accept the 360ch.....shit box datsun 120y's and holden geminis were more apt

Dumb f.u.c.k.e.r.s
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

A rant on stalk book, douche bags wouldnt accept the 360ch.....

on what grounds?

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

on what grounds?

This is funny

Some idiot said 360's brakes would run out and it wasnt in the spirit of the event given they want road cars and a minimum of 3 of them.....wtf
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
Enter the 2 other wildest road cars that you own as well as the 360 have the other cars break down on the first lap and put this thread in carbon...  :thumbsup:

Offline andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park 300kph+ club
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass
I've had no problems entering the GT2 in any MSCA event. It must be personal reasons (some dipstick there doesn't like you?)
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot.

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

This is funny

Some idiot said 360's brakes would run out and it wasnt in the spirit of the event given they want road cars and a minimum of 3 of them.....wtf

thats just stupid,  unless i'm mistaken isn't the 6 hour event a regularity event where a consistent lap time is what counts rather than a fast lap time?

you should protest the decision

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

thats just stupid,  unless i'm mistaken isn't the 6 hour event a regularity event where a consistent lap time is what counts rather than a fast lap time?

you should protest the decision

its pointless, there were two people on the committee who wouldn't see reason all because its an event for some dead dude and they were saying he wouldn't want the rules changed......how does anyone speak on behalf of dead people I don't get.

In essence they want datsun 120Y's and geminis in an a regularity event and there is a lot of tall poppy syndrome when someone puts an exotic in a run of the mill event.

Offline SiFi

• Navigator/Serial Killer

The main issue for the rejection of the entry was that there was only going to be one car entered between the four drivers. This was considered to be against the stipulated rules that had been approved by CAMS, and allowing the entry would then cause subsequent variations to other rules (such as the sash change procedure) which also hadn't been approved by CAMS. They will be taking the issue of a single car entry on board, to be considered for future events.

To be honest, I was surprised, because the seemingly minor variations possibly required wouldn't benefit the team as such, and would place us behind the eight ball even more. But I guess the rules are the rules.

However, I was pleased with the comments in support of a single car entry from the floor, and there does seem to be a fair amount of interest in a separate enduro event.

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

its pointless, there were two people on the committee who wouldn't see reason all because its an event for some dead dude and they were saying he wouldn't want the rules changed......how does anyone speak on behalf of dead people I don't get.

In essence they want datsun 120Y's and geminis in an a regularity event and there is a lot of tall poppy syndrome when someone puts an exotic in a run of the mill event.

did you see the rules?

I can't imagine Peter Hall kicking up a stink over the car.  Peter was a stalwart of motorsport in SA, he'd be turning in his grave if he saw people taking it backwards

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

The main issue for the rejection of the entry was that there was only going to be one car entered between the four drivers.

well, thats different.

My team was once allowed to run under such conditions but 'disqualified' and not timed but we were allowed to have fun.