A kia rio can do 1.30 in showroom condition

Its super slow, in comparison its like doing 2.15 at PI

But can it do 301?

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
In all seriousness, why not get a team of cars together and do the event if it's not too late to put the entry in. It will be a shame to miss out because of a hissy.

Considering how they run the event and how its all about a memorial.....life moves on, this club should move on into the 1960's,
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline Brenton

• 300kph+ club
  • DJ's like a mad ...........

• Drives: Yes
It was more about bringing the 360 out of retirement and giving to those who have supported me an opportunity to drive for a extended period in race/regularity conditions experiencing a Ferrari albeit an old one on a track.

We could have got around the rules with 2 other cars etc but why bother, some bimbo on the committee who should stick to the kitchen and not get in way of progress.

I was there.

I can see both sides of the debate. I was disappointed it isn't happening.

I am not surprised as it does open the race up to more "race car type" of entrants and then really start the change of an event that THEY have created and run. If they let you do it this year then next year you will want to refuel and do the driver change in the pit lane to save time and so on.

But why did you not go to the meeting in person? that alone would have brought weight to what YOU were trying to achieve rather than sending your (with all due respect but I am making a point) "lackeys / servants"

The arguments against you were also not rebutted to squash the doubt and they needed to particularly when issues of safety was raised.

I am disappointed in your school child / take your ball and bat response particularly when I and other friends/strangers were very vocal in support for you and your team. suck it up move on and race. You are still achieving 66% of what you are trying to achieve.

Doc gets to race the 360
1 of your mates gets to race the 360

you and one of your mates have to race something else.......  wow talk about first world problems

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

Considering how they run the event and how its all about a memorial.....life moves on, this club should move on into the 1960's,

Have you read the sup regs?

Enter the m3 and 911 as well, all will walk away grinning. Doc will love it.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

I was there.

I can see both sides of the debate. I was disappointed it isn't happening.

I am not surprised as it does open the race up to more "race car type" of entrants and then really start the change of an event that THEY have created and run. If they let you do it this year then next year you will want to refuel and do the driver change in the pit lane to save time and so on.

But why did you not go to the meeting in person? that alone would have brought weight to what YOU were trying to achieve rather than sending your (with all due respect but I am making a point) "lackeys / servants"

The arguments against you were also not rebutted to squash the doubt and they needed to particularly when issues of safety was raised.

I am disappointed in your school child / take your ball and bat response particularly when I and other friends/strangers were very vocal in support for you and your team. suck it up move on and race. You are still achieving 66% of what you are trying to achieve.

Doc gets to race the 360
1 of your mates gets to race the 360

you and one of your mates have to race something else.......  wow talk about first world problems

You are so correct why send others, because the rules state team manager to go, and they love their rules. But they miss out on having an exotic enter to promote their precious event. Enjoy the day and have fun passing the sash between the geminis
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

You are so correct why send others, because the rules state team manager to go, and they love their rules. But they miss out on having an exotic enter to promote their precious event. Enjoy the day and have fun passing the sash between the geminis

Goober, uncalled for. They're all giving it a go within the constraints of the sup regs and their budgets.

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al

Aside from all the angst...

... we should have entered an AE team for the event, would have been a hoot!

I like the idea of something where you're going quick, but there's no need for the red mist or to pretend there's sheep stations at stake!

Brenton - seems like you'll have the report on how it  goes regardless  :D
C'mon, do it!

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

Goober, uncalled for. They're all giving it a go within the constraints of the sup regs and their budgets.

When the entry went in they could have rung, email, txt whatever to say you cannot have one car.....its great when money is spent on preparation and those that make the final decision knew they were never going to change their mind. But that would involve communication, something they have no concept of.

It wasnt uncalled for, the rules state team managers must attend the meeting, calling people servants and lackeys clearly shows something.

Offline Brenton

• 300kph+ club
  • DJ's like a mad ...........

• Drives: Yes

I personally don't care if there are exotics there or not, it is always exciting looking at all different type of cars and what they have had done to them to hit the track.

even geminis  :thumbsup:

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

I personally don't care if there are exotics there or not, it is always exciting looking at all different type of cars and what they have had done to them to hit the track.

even geminis  :thumbsup:

Is the black Gemini that uses torches for headlights still attending?