Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles

exactly

use the other cars while the 360 is being refueled and driver is being changed.

that is within the rules

the problem is in re-fuelling, driver change because someone might not do the 6 point harness correctly with hans device.

In the end there were 2 people who had the control who didn't want us to attend in the current guise, sure run 2 other cars and all that but clerk of the course has to rule on the same car going out......in other words its all too hard and if we cant do it without tampering the current rules its not worth doing. They make the rules, they don't wanna alter them then they miss out on an entry. I can spend a day on the farm digging more holes for ex's with the excavator.

originally the Adelaide Hills Tarmac were reluctant through a couple of committee members to have us compete, once we satisfied the majority on the promotional side they embraced the fact the both Kevin in his Lambo and us in a Ferrari were in the event. The public want to see odd things, watching 50 wrx's isn't that enticing. And this state needs motorsport promotion.
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline Brenton

• 300kph+ club
  • DJ's like a mad ...........

• Drives: Yes
the same car can go out as much as it likes, there is no limit on the car, just the driver.

get 2 other cars and rotate them around during the pit stops. It will probably help you gain some laps / points.
it it just a bit of management and would have no effect on the actual event in how you wanted to run it

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

problem solved

I hope to be there to watch, goober, hope you make it, would be nice to meet you.

decision has been made for us.....too many hurdles, re-fuel, seat belts not done up, multiple dorians, novice driver and brake pads wearing out
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Online allanuber

• Name: Al
the same car can go out as much as it likes, there is no limit on the car, just the driver.

get 2 other cars and rotate them around during the pit stops. It will probably help you gain some laps / points.
it it just a bit of management and would have no effect on the actual event in how you wanted to run it

Shuddup boring WRX guy  :D :mischief:
C'mon, do it!

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

I don't know anything about motorsport (except that it seems to exist in a constant state of disagreement and argument) but I know about committees having served on a few and interacted with hundreds of them. Each committee member has an agenda and woe betide any poor bastard who thinks they can persuade them otherwise. Easier and a lot less stressful to walk away and leave them to it and find an event that actually wants you.

Offline Brenton

• 300kph+ club

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

if I had 3 360's I would do it, I'm not into running road cars on a track......insurance, stone chips and in the case of the 911, Porsche would know through GPS I was at Mallala on a track and warranty would be voided.

Offline Brenton

• 300kph+ club

decision has been made for us.....too many hurdles, re-fuel, seat belts not done up, multiple dorians, novice driver and brake pads wearing out

those bloody dodgy ferrari break pads  :rolleyes:

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

if I had 3 360's I would do it, I'm not into running road cars on a track......insurance, stone chips and in the case of the 911, Porsche would know through GPS I was at Mallala on a track and warranty would be voided.

what about one of your rentals :P

Offline Brenton

• 300kph+ club

http://www.cutprice.com.au/hire-vehicle/kia-rio/

apparently only $20 / day and can do 1:30's