Offline Brenton

• 300kph+ club
  • DJ's like a mad ...........

• Drives: Yes
When the entry went in they could have rung, email, txt whatever to say you cannot have one car.....its great when money is spent on preparation and those that make the final decision knew they were never going to change their mind. But that would involve communication, something they have no concept of.

It wasnt uncalled for, the rules state team managers must attend the meeting, calling people servants and lackeys clearly shows something.

I was very clear in how that was written to show that I was not calling them servants or lackeys but that it would have been taken as so.  what I wrote was to make a point mot to be rude (and it clearly did show that)

My whole team was there not just our fearless manager.

You were going to spend the money on the 360 regardless as doc wants to race.

Oh well this is another event you and your friends are missing out on just like the Adelaide Motorsport Festival

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
I was very clear in how that was written to show that I was not calling them servants or lackeys but that it would have been taken as so.  what I wrote was to make a point mot to be rude (and it clearly did show that)

My whole team was there not just our fearless manager.

You were going to spend the money on the 360 regardless as doc wants to race.

Oh well this is another event you and your friends are missing out on just like the Adelaide Motorsport Festival

I'm sure the event will be a roaring success, I was asked why not run my 911 or M3, why when I have purpose built race car/s and why track a car that when trade in time comes the price is affected because of track use or risk someone in a $1000 car "accidentally" hit it.....that would be lunacy.

Doc would be in the 430GT3, its already set up, the 360 would be easier to learn in, the money went into new tyres, new signage, full 360 service with belts fluids tensioner bearings all replaced, plus having someone spend the past week in preparation mode.

As per the motorsport festival......we are entered
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

I personally don't care if there are exotics there or not, it is always exciting looking at all different type of cars and what they have had done to them to hit the track.

even geminis  :thumbsup:

you may not care about exotics being there, but as a promotional tool an exotic is more of a selling item than a gemini
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline SiFi

• Navigator/Serial Killer

The arguments against you were also not rebutted to squash the doubt and they needed to particularly when issues of safety was raised.

I’ve been to enough meetings to know it is better to discuss things with the people who are making the decisions. The floor brought up a few concerns, and these were discussed with the organisers at the very end of the evening, once the other entrants had sorted out their own entry queries with the organisers following the close of the meeting. As you would have noted, the issue regarding the single car entry took up a lot of oxygen in the meeting in what was intended as an information session for entrants, and it was made clear the floor would have little influence on whether the entry would be accepted or not.

The organisers made their decision, and from their point of view I can see where they were heading to.

It amused me somewhat that the chap who had concerns over the safety aspect of the 360CH’s brake pads wearing out over the event, had a car where he wasn’t able to wind (or slide) his window down, nor use his blinkers (because he said the car had none) to signal his intention to enter the pits for a sash change. I thought that would be a safety issue in itself.

And I hope that the gentleman querying the cost of lodging a protest, way in advance of the event starting, was jesting and not setting the tone of the event.

wow talk about first world problems

Exactly!! :-)

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

It amused me somewhat that the chap who had concerns over the safety aspect of the 360CH’s brake pads wearing out over the event, had a car where he wasn’t able to wind (or slide) his window down, nor use his blinkers (because he said the car had none) to signal his intention to enter the pits for a sash change. I thought that would be a safety issue in itself.

As I see it the brakes issue is just pettiness and nitpicking, but so too is the indicator issue as all you have to do is stick your hand out to signify your intent of slowing/entering pits (or is that not allowed now)

More importantly what do the supp regs say about one car for 4 drivers?

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

As I see it the brakes issue is just pettiness and nitpicking, but so too is the indicator issue as all you have to do is stick your hand out to signify your intent of slowing/entering pits (or is that not allowed now)

More importantly what do the supp regs say about one car for 4 drivers?

It doesn't saying anything about one car/ 4 drivers. They could have rejected from the get go not wait until a meeting for all and sundry.

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

Mr Porsche can't put his hand out so he was told just slow down and pull off.

Goober could enter as three cars and put them through machine examination then park the other two. There is no rule they would be breaking. They could choose to have one car in the sash change area and bring the 360 in and do a change then refuel the 360 and then bring in back to the sash change area and bring the second car back in. The second car could do two or three laps while the 360 is being pitted which would add ten to fifteen laps to their score count at the end of the day.

I say fk'em and do that.

Offline Brenton

• 300kph+ club

It doesn't saying anything about one car/ 4 drivers. They could have rejected from the get go not wait until a meeting for all and sundry.

section 13

http://www.mscasa.com/suppregs/6hourreg/supp_reg.aspx

Offline Brenton

• 300kph+ club

Mr Porsche can't put his hand out so he was told just slow down and pull off.

Goober could enter as three cars and put them through machine examination then park the other two. There is no rule they would be breaking. They could choose to have one car in the sash change area and bring the 360 in and do a change then refuel the 360 and then bring in back to the sash change area and bring the second car back in. The second car could do two or three laps while the 360 is being pitted which would add ten to fifteen laps to their score count at the end of the day.

I say fk'em and do that.

exactly

use the other cars while the 360 is being refueled and driver is being changed.

that is within the rules

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

exactly

use the other cars while the 360 is being refueled and driver is being changed.

that is within the rules

problem solved

I hope to be there to watch, goober, hope you make it, would be nice to meet you.