Offline eewink

• Drives: Holden
Found a dent on the 599 left front wheelarch on the weekend. Put in complaint to Ceva logistics. Will see how they handle this. I will keep you guys posted so you can decide if you want to use CEVA logistics in the future for transporting your cars.

The dent was not at LORBEK luxury cars when I got it and the photos that LORBEK took before the car left their showroom showed no dent.

Offline eewink

Interesting that Dents Away in Adelaide said that they may not get 100% of the dent out by the paintless dent removal technique. Getting another opinion from another dent removal guy who fixes Ferraris at Prestige Formula (Peter) on Thursday. Not keen to have to go to a crash repairer.

Offline eewink

Lodged complaint to CEVA on Monday and they said the process of investigation takes 48 hours. They said check with them on Wednesday 1st Feb to get an answer. Will see if this company is true to their word.

Offline M308

• Degranged

• Name: Scott Thomson
Lodged complaint to CEVA on Monday and they said the process of investigation takes 48 hours. They said check with them on Wednesday 1st Feb to get an answer. Will see if this company is true to their word.

They said to ring them? :thumbsdown:

Umm.....they should be contacting you.....as fast as they can :irked:

Offline andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park 300kph+ club
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass
Should have used FF.
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot.

Offline eewink

Should have used FF.

Yes hindsight is always the best. I got given other very good names of companies like Alan Norton's www.uniquecarcarriers.com.au . His company transports super high end exotics like Zondas, Veyrons etc.

Also very good prices. Delivery of car to your door from Melb to Adelaide is $1150 or something like that.

Offline andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park 300kph+ club
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass
Yes hindsight is always the best. I got given other very good names of companies like Alan Norton's www.uniquecarcarriers.com.au . His company transports super high end exotics like Zondas, Veyrons etc.

Also very good prices. Delivery of car to your door from Melb to Adelaide is $1150 or something like that.

Yes, Alan is good too.
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot.

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com

Funny how many good places are recommended in retrospect on AE...

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
Interesting that Dents Away in Adelaide said that they may not get 100% of the dent out by the paintless dent removal technique. Getting another opinion from another dent removal guy who fixes Ferraris at Prestige Formula (Peter) on Thursday. Not keen to have to go to a crash repairer.

Very interesting when you watch the videos on youtube and see what an amazing job these guys do. Is it a double walled panel? If its not you would think these guys would fix it very easily.

Maybe saying it may not be perfect is a standard part of quoting just to pre save themselves if it doesn't turn out perfect.

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
So, on one thread you loved how lorbek got the car on the first truck available, but then complain about zagame waiting, possibly, for a trusted carrier to be available.

599s are very wide, product knowledge and experience when handling them pays dividends.

But, thanks for posting, its nice to know my service is still the best. And ftr, I recommend 80% of my trucking enquiries to alan norton as his service is superb too.