Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
Hell you should have emailed me.
I would have flown to Melb and driven the thing down for you (over about a week) via Perth!

:D :D :D

I remember we once toyed with the idea of an AE vehicle delivery network... :scratchchin: :cool:

Offline YMCMB

I've used CEVA before to get a few of my vehicles interstate and they've been great. Cars are loaded elsewhere and delivered to their depot in West Sydney on time, no issues with dents or mileage. 

Speaking of dents, the guys over at BMW Rushcutters returned one of my babies with a slight dent in the roof (convertible).  As always, they are denying it was them. Looks like someone tried to lift the roof in a confined space.  This shit f##ks me off.  Second dent / scratch (unidentified!? go figure) within 2 weeks!

Offline Richie

• I need Lambo drugs...

• Drives: my wife crazy
So, on one thread you loved how lorbek got the car on the first truck available, but then complain about zagame waiting, possibly, for a trusted carrier to be available.

599s are very wide, product knowledge and experience when handling them pays dividends.

But, thanks for posting, its nice to know my service is still the best. And ftr, I recommend 80% of my trucking enquiries to alan norton as his service is superb too.

Funny enough, I actually recommended you service today in the other thread. Nice back room you built up there Phil, will drop in one day to say hi!

Offline eewink

• Drives: Holden
What do the pre-pickup damage inspection and delivery damage inspection sheets say?

They had the car outside for me to inspect. I said that it was too bright and hot to inspect the car but they said that was the best they could do at the depot. It was a 37 degree day. The car was slightly dirty and I was not able to fully assess the panels properly in the heat. Only found the dent after I tool it home and gave it a hand wash.

I think their delivery inspection sheets will say "no damage found".

I will be going to CEVA tomorrow for them to look at the car. Hopefully they will pay for repairs or else I have to go to a repairer myself to get the dent out. Anybody know of other prestige car repair places that I can get quotes from that will do a high quality perfect job?

Offline Brenton

• 300kph+ club
  • DJ's like a mad ...........

• Drives: Yes
There is a hot rod guy on morphette rd down near the airport that did some good work for me. He also dose the paint less repairs. It is where I would start.

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
Funny enough, I actually recommended you service today in the other thread. Nice back room you built up there Phil, will drop in one day to say hi!

Hey Richie, yeah long time no see.

Thanks for the plug  :thumbsup:

Welcome anytime, you know that.

Offline smileone96

• Drives: Black Cars
They had the car outside for me to inspect. I said that it was too bright and hot to inspect the car but they said that was the best they could do at the depot. It was a 37 degree day. The car was slightly dirty and I was not able to fully assess the panels properly in the heat. Only found the dent after I tool it home and gave it a hand wash.

I think their delivery inspection sheets will say "no damage found".

I will be going to CEVA tomorrow for them to look at the car. Hopefully they will pay for repairs or else I have to go to a repairer myself to get the dent out. Anybody know of other prestige car repair places that I can get quotes from that will do a high quality perfect job?
The guys on Grote St did a good job when I hit the gallardo, hit it again, hit it again......

Offline eewink

• Drives: Holden
CEVA declined to repair the dent. Oh well. Lesson to everybody. Always inspect each and every panel meticulously at the time of delivery.

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
CEVA declined to repair the dent. Oh well. Lesson to everybody. Always inspect each and every panel meticulously at the time of delivery.

easy to say that, but it's really almost impossible to check everything.

I carried a 458 to adelaide a while ago, I checked every bloody mm of it, but when it got there, I saw a scratch on a wheel that had been parked at an awkward angle when i collected it.

Luckily, the guy trusted me and believed me when I showed all the pics I took, although you couldn't see the scratch in the pics, he could see I had gone over it and handled it carefully.

Turned out a certain dealer had scratched it, and even changed a tyre that had clearly been damaged......

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
easy to say that, but it's really almost impossible to check everything.

I carried a 458 to adelaide a while ago, I checked every bloody mm of it, but when it got there, I saw a scratch on a wheel that had been parked at an awkward angle when i collected it.

Luckily, the guy trusted me and believed me when I showed all the pics I took, although you couldn't see the scratch in the pics, he could see I had gone over it and handled it carefully.

Turned out a certain dealer had scratched it, and even changed a tyre that had clearly been damaged......

But hang on I thought car dealers were the most trustworthy members of todays society????  :doh:

On a bit of a side note, I am still surprised how much trust some people put into car dealers whether it be used/New or exotic dealers  :doh:
Enjoying Life!!!!