Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
The dents away guys were magic. They got out the dent and other dents completely.

Thankyou to those who recommended them.

No wonder you get dents, I dont know how on earth you get the car in an out of that roller door. :p

Offline M308

• Degranged

• Name: Scott Thomson
The dents away guys were magic. They got out the dent and other dents completely.

Thankyou to those who recommended them.
Arranged for these guys to come out next week.

Offline jamesatfish

Thought I'd resurrect an old thread to add my thumbs down against CEVA.

I just traded my old Gallardo at Lambo Brisbane, and CEVA took 14 days from scheduled pickup in Canberra to their depot in Brisbane.  That's an average of 3.5kph.

Lambo Brisbane swapped carriers to send the new car back down to me and used Alan Norton's instead - picked up yesterday and dropped to my door within 30 minutes of their estimated time this afternoon.  That's the second time I've had a Lambo shipped with Alan's and they've been fantastic both times.

Offline Joel

I just traded my old Gallardo at Lambo Brisbane, and CEVA took 14 days from scheduled pickup in Canberra to their depot in Brisbane.  That's an average of 3.5kph.

Lambo Brisbane swapped carriers to send the new car back down to me and used Alan Norton's instead - picked up yesterday and dropped to my door within 30 minutes of their estimated time this afternoon.  That's the second time I've had a Lambo shipped with Alan's and they've been fantastic both times.

So photos of the new car?? Didn't you just do the wrap and wheels??

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

I've used Alan's too. Not cheap but very professional.  :thumbsup:

Offline 916senna

• 300kph+ club

• Drives: Remote controlled battery powered toy

I just traded my old Gallardo at Lambo Brisbane,
pics or it didn't happen...and I dont mean the transport trucks :D

Just saw the pics, very nice, you must be well pleased with that deal. Be really interested to hear your thoughts on 2 v 4 wheel drive after you've had a bit of time in her.  :thumbsup:

Offline jamesatfish

So photos of the new car?? Didn't you just do the wrap and wheels??

The wheels and LP bumper I'd had for about 12 months, but yes I just put the wrap on in October.  I had absolutely zero intention of buying a new car but discovered that Lambo Brisbane had a Verde Ithaca LP550-2 Balboni with 3000kms that they were willing to deal on, and I couldn't resist...

Will post some proper pics elsewhere so as not to hijack the thread too much but will include gratuitous car-on-truck photo to keep vaguely on topic...

Offline Joel

The wheels and LP bumper I'd had for about 12 months, but yes I just put the wrap on in October.  I had absolutely zero intention of buying a new car but discovered that Lambo Brisbane had a Verde Ithaca LP550-2 Balboni with 3000kms that they were willing to deal on, and I couldn't resist...

Will post some proper pics elsewhere so as not to hijack the thread too much but will include gratuitous car-on-truck photo to keep vaguely on topic...

Looks a treat congrats on the purchase mate!!

Offline jamesatfish

pics or it didn't happen...and I dont mean the transport trucks :D

Just saw the pics, very nice, you must be well pleased with that deal. Be really interested to hear your thoughts on 2 v 4 wheel drive after you've had a bit of time in her.  :thumbsup:

Thanks - yes I'm absolutely thrilled.  Will be heading down the coast on the weekend for a first drive and will report back after that, but so far so good.

Offline cel

Wow, looks great! Congrats on the car, VI looks the best!