Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles

err......................no F1 on the 3200 series nor with the AC special edition

Manuals or true autos

correct, nothing like an Aussie BTR tranny in a pasta rocket...about the only thing want break
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

this is like deja vu all over again.... Dodger mkII ?

car looks great, no idea about value etc... but they sound/look great

I thought I was having flashbacks, for that money you can buy a Grandsport these days.

Way too expensive..........there's nothing over $42k here -

http://www.carsales.com.au/cars/results?area=Stock&vertical=car&sortBy=TopDeal&q=(((Make%3D%5BMaserati%5D)%26(Model%3D%5B3200GT%5D))%26(Service%3D%5BCarsales%5D))&WT.z_srchsrcx=makemodel

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
I thought I was having flashbacks, for that money you can buy a Grandsport these days.

Way too expensive..........there's nothing over $42k here -

http://www.carsales.com.au/cars/results?area=Stock&vertical=car&sortBy=TopDeal&q=(((Make%3D%5BMaserati%5D)%26(Model%3D%5B3200GT%5D))%26(Service%3D%5BCarsales%5D))&WT.z_srchsrcx=makemodel

its bordering historic
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline Joey

• Drives: Alfa Romeo GTV6 Grand Prix, 1976 Alfetta, Alfa 159ti 1750tbi, Alfa Romeo GTV6 3litre 1998
Hahahah Love it Guys thanks, I know about the parts thing, he's already told me.

I like stick only don't have much trust in the paddle shift variety, Old school that way!

We'll see what happens.

Offline Joey

• Drives: Alfa Romeo GTV6 Grand Prix, 1976 Alfetta, Alfa 159ti 1750tbi, Alfa Romeo GTV6 3litre 1998
I know I've already checked Carsales.

Its Rich at $60K, exactly what I told my Mechanic to tell his mate.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
I know I've already checked Carsales.

Its Rich at $60K, exactly what I told my Mechanic to tell his mate.

It's a looooong time ago now; but back in the day I ordered a 4200 GT brand new and in the course of that drove the normal 3200's. They had one of those Asetto Corsa Maserati 3200 GT's come into stock in trade. I asked the salesman what they were like and he said not real nice to drive as they were quite laggy and the gearbox was a bit average. Didn't drive it to confirm for myself; but if you want one make sure you like driving it before you fall in lust and buy it.

Offline Joey

It's a looooong time ago now; but back in the day I ordered a 4200 GT brand new and in the course of that drove the normal 3200's. They had one of those Asetto Corsa Maserati 3200 GT's come into stock in trade. I asked the salesman what they were like and he said not real nice to drive as they were quite laggy and the gearbox was a bit average. Didn't drive it to confirm for myself; but if you want one make sure you like driving it before you fall in lust and buy it.

I totally agree, Lust is a dangerous word. It has to make sense to me otherwise not interested. If I was to purchase one,  it would be this one only cause I know its been in good hands with owner and mechanic.

All the duckies have to line up otherwise no go!

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al

I'd be checking the mechanic's invoices more closely if he's trying to sell you a 40K car at 60K mate.
C'mon, do it!

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

I'd be checking the mechanic's invoices more closely if he's trying to sell you a 40K car at 60K mate.

+1