Offline TJB

Sydney's got a new TDF and it's a beauty.  Delivered through Melbourne and apparently off to Targa Tasmania.

Offline fivesix

Stunning!

I saw the yellow Brisbane car the other day, sounded nice.

Offline JBO

• Drives: Something that doesn't meet my aspirations...yet...
That is spectacular.
This anonymous clan of slack-jawed troglodytes has cost me the election, and yet if I were to have them killed, I would be the one to go to jail. That's democracy for you. - C Montgomery Burns.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Delivered through Melbourne and apparently off to Targa Tasmania.

Brave. I thought about doing the Ferrari tour this year but when I asked if I could book a separate room for my nav (at my cost), they said no. "It's more for couples". A week before the deadline, they rang back and offered it but it was too late. After doing the Porsche tour 3? years ago, I worry for some of the Ferrari owners. It was seriously fast the way Porsche did it.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
Brave. I thought about doing the Ferrari tour this year but when I asked if I could book a separate room for my nav (at my cost), they said no. "It's more for couples". A week before the deadline, they rang back and offered it but it was too late. After doing the Porsche tour 3? years ago, I worry for some of the Ferrari owners. It was seriously fast the way Porsche did it.

Very brave.
My prediction is that it will end in tears for some of the new breed of Ferrari owners.

Offline bobbo

• Only car brand starting with "F" that i can afFord

Offline hummel

Sorry I've read this three times now and I still can't make sense of it...

What were they thinking?

I don't think my wife could think of anything worse than blasting around tassie in a car??