Offline JBO

• Drives: Something that doesn't meet my aspirations...yet...
Freelander replacement - bigger, wider, seven seats. Huge leap over the old car.

44 images here plus full story.
http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/new-cars/new-land-rover-discovery-sport-unveiled

This anonymous clan of slack-jawed troglodytes has cost me the election, and yet if I were to have them killed, I would be the one to go to jail. That's democracy for you. - C Montgomery Burns.

Offline hydie

A few images from the dealers preview yesterday.

We expect to sell a ton..

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

I'm not really into SUV's but it seems Land Rover is the only company who knows how to make a decent looking one.

Offline j15

I'm not really into SUV's but it seems Land Rover is the only company who knows how to make a decent looking one.

Seems so. The discovery script on the front is massive though.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater

Nice, looks like an updated Evoque.

I'm starting to see a lot of Range Rovers in the west of Melbourne. Looks like it is really eating into BMW's market share.

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Range Rovers are the pick of the bunch, the Evoque should have been built by Porsche, it has that exotic style about it.

Those tests aren't really what the school pickup mums would put them through.

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
Range Rovers are the pick of the bunch, the Evoque should have been built by Porsche, it has the exotic style about it.

Those tests aren't really what the school pickup mums would put them through.

I absolutely love my Range Rover. I have traditionally been a BMW man for DD's and have had over a dozen; but I can tell you that the RR is in a different league altogether from BMW. I have had nothing fall off, break or stop working on my RR in 10,000 kms and I have to say that I am stunned. By the 10,000 km mark in my X5M the damn thing had spent 3 months off the road at the dealers while they madly changed parts attempting to fix a vibration in the driveline. The steering had shat itself, the active suspension had shat itself, the driveshafts were changed, the wheels and tyres were changed, the diff was changed and I forget what else. I was reading the paper this morning and came across the new X5M on test. Looked great and went like the clappers; but no way am I ever buying another X5 :eek:

Nobody does luxury like the English. My next DD will probably be a RR or a Bentley  :thumbsup:

Offline hydie

Our first one arrived yesterday and was cleaned ready for pictures this morning. This is a Discovery Sport SD4 HSE Luxury so top of the range and about 89k drive away.

Exterior wise, I think it looks awesome.

Interior wise, plastics seems a bit cheap, especially around the gear shift centre console area, and there are USB ports everywhere!

Will have more time with it over the weekend.

Offline JBO

• Drives: Something that doesn't meet my aspirations...yet...
Mmmm, like hotcakes these will sell...
Regards
Yoda
This anonymous clan of slack-jawed troglodytes has cost me the election, and yet if I were to have them killed, I would be the one to go to jail. That's democracy for you. - C Montgomery Burns.