Offline E7ITE

Looks like the new owners of Land Rover (Tata?) are doing a far better job then their predecessors (Ford or BMW? Cant remember which one)

Offline ferrarista2

• Drives: Slowly
Mmmm, like hotcakes these will sell...
Regards
Yoda
Really?? I paid $77 for my wife's evoque dynamic with a few options.... Look so much better for very similar money imo
Everything looks better in carbon fibre

Online JBO

• Drives: Something that doesn't meet my aspirations...yet...
Different markets. Disco sport is bigger has occasional 3rd row.
This anonymous clan of slack-jawed troglodytes has cost me the election, and yet if I were to have them killed, I would be the one to go to jail. That's democracy for you. - C Montgomery Burns.

Offline Condor Man

• Is it a Bird?? Well, sort of, Yes.... 300kph+ club
  • Plastic Surgeon

• Drives: A car
I absolutely love my Range Rover. I have traditionally been a BMW man for DD's and have had over a dozen; but I can tell you that the RR is in a different league altogether from BMW. I have had nothing fall off, break or stop working on my RR in 10,000 kms and I have to say that I am stunned. By the 10,000 km mark in my X5M the damn thing had spent 3 months off the road at the dealers while they madly changed parts attempting to fix a vibration in the driveline. The steering had shat itself, the active suspension had shat itself, the driveshafts were changed, the wheels and tyres were changed, the diff was changed and I forget what else. I was reading the paper this morning and came across the new X5M on test. Looked great and went like the clappers; but no way am I ever buying another X5 :eek:

Nobody does luxury like the English. My next DD will probably be a RR or a Bentley  :thumbsup:

I agree 100%.

As a matter of fact I would take my RR SP SC over my Bentley. They are just such an amazing car.
May the Horse be with you....

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
I agree 100%.

As a matter of fact I would take my RR SP SC over my Bentley. They are just such an amazing car.

Ok, now that surprises me. I haven't driven a Bentley; but I imagine they would be the perfect daily driver.
The new SVR looks interesting!

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

I agree 100%.

I love them but have always thought if you don't go off road or have a bundle of kids playing sport and need to lug their equipment around it's the wrong thing to buy. I do like the Evoque and Disco as they're smaller for city use.

Online JBO

• Drives: Something that doesn't meet my aspirations...yet...
I have three mates with the current discovery turbo diesel. They LOVE them.
All have the same spec, base model with 7 seats, leather, Meridian sound system, big wheels, reversing camera and sat nav.
I've driven them extensively and if you need to cart a lot of shit around or have rug rats, they're gold.
This anonymous clan of slack-jawed troglodytes has cost me the election, and yet if I were to have them killed, I would be the one to go to jail. That's democracy for you. - C Montgomery Burns.

Offline hydie

Have had this bronze HSE for the past 3 days and love it!

Had a local motorshow that we used as a 'launch event' and the interest was huge! (White one earlier in the thread is under the cover)