Offline OzStriker

• Drives: 3.8 RS, C3.2
Bloody Impressive really moved the game on from the 991

Honest question, is this scarcasm?

Offline mtarone

Offline 9911

Offline dkabab

Offline JBO

• Drives: Something that doesn't meet my aspirations...yet...
Not at all........ the floor mats are thicker.

So they've added weight and ruined it!  :D
This anonymous clan of slack-jawed troglodytes has cost me the election, and yet if I were to have them killed, I would be the one to go to jail. That's democracy for you. - C Montgomery Burns.

Offline 9912

Care to elaborate? As a previous 991 owner I'm genuinely interested.

Very early days obviously but in summary

Car feels more planted, turn in sharper, more feel through steering wheel, prodigious power from 1000rpm due to turbo charging which gives car obviously more torque spread which makes it heaps of fun. Porsche have finally got the communication/sat nav and music system sorted with Apple Air Play and gesture based touch screen, finally changing the PDK to 'pull' to change up more intuitive(as per 991 GT3), new seats more comfortable seem to get lower in the car. Car looks better through the new front bar and bonnet design and the rear design really grows on you, to give it context I optioned: Rear Steer, Sports Exhaust, Sports Chrono, GT Sports Steering Wheel, 19inch Classic Wheels teamed with 5mm spacers, Geometry adjusted more toe out front and rear, GT Silver Metallic, Metal Sunroof, Colour Coded Mirrors with folding, Black Tacho, Agate Full Leather Interior

Offline mtarone

Very early days obviously but in summary

Car feels more planted, turn in sharper, more feel through steering wheel, prodigious power from 1000rpm due to turbo charging which gives car obviously more torque spread which makes it heaps of fun. Porsche have finally got the communication/sat nav and music system sorted with Apple Air Play and gesture based touch screen, finally changing the PDK to 'pull' to change up more intuitive(as per 991 GT3), new seats more comfortable seem to get lower in the car. Car looks better through the new front bar and bonnet design and the rear design really grows on you, to give it context I optioned: Rear Steer, Sports Exhaust, Sports Chrono, GT Sports Steering Wheel, 19inch Classic Wheels teamed with 5mm spacers, Geometry adjusted more toe out front and rear, GT Silver Metallic, Metal Sunroof, Colour Coded Mirrors with folding, Black Tacho, Agate Full Leather Interior

Thanks for the response, you optioned it well. The changes between 991 and 991.2 are subtle but if you've owned or closely looked at a 991 you'll notice several differences. I agree the front end looks smarter.

I love GT silver, but couldn't justify coughing up the extra $ so went with Rhodium. Glad they changed the PDK around. The 991 seats were probably the comfiest I've ever had and I drove it several times from Adelaide to Melb and around Tassie too, I'm amazed they've somehow made them comfier?

So did the factory do the geometry changes for you, I don't recall seeing that option?

Colour coded mirrors were a nice touch. I didn't get mine colour coded and it bothered me.

Offline UserName

i sat in a 991.2 and the seats were identical to my 991, same lowest possible setting too