Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

FFS early E-type 3.8 roadsters for 350 k US plus ,nice old driver but a high production number car.
'
Lot of greed out there .

Good to know for those owning these things though. ;)

Offline robertb

• Poll Dancer

Good to know for those owning these things though. ;)
and the cars bringing the big money are the restored cars ,or the "1 owner last 50 years....30,000 miles but restored..HTF does that work"
IMO 200k stops any E-type.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

and the cars bringing the big money are the restored cars ,or the "1 owner last 50 years....30,000 miles but restored..HTF does that work"
IMO 200k stops any E-type.

Lots of money in the U.S. right now with the world's best economy all of a sudden.

Offline robertb

• Poll Dancer

Lots of money in the U.S. right now with the world's best economy all of a sudden.
strong money has been made in quality US stocks over the last few years and people search for other investments,but the cars on the whole are to hot now.

Offline Fil-Ski

• Drives: 993TT
Not just US. When the Swiss have interst rates at -.75% people need to put money into anything that *may* provide a return.

Offline robertb

• Poll Dancer

Not just US. When the Swiss have interst rates at -.75% people need to put money into anything that *may* provide a return.
what about Lo Doc prestige car loans over 50k to 150k....Westpac are doing them at 4.75%.

Offline Fil-Ski

• Drives: 993TT
what about Lo Doc prestige car loans over 50k to 150k....Westpac are doing them at 4.75%.

Are the banks lending at 100%+ LVR again?

Offline robertb

• Poll Dancer

Are the banks lending at 100%+ LVR again?
I don't know was never my field , i laugh when brokers talk about No Doc Lo doc FFS I was doing them with private money in the early '90s and making a killing.

Offline TomE

Correct. Walk in with an invoice for a car up to 3 years from a MVD. Term it to 7 years of age. Borrowing company needs to have abn and registered for 2 years and it will be auto approved subject to a credit check. If you are a non Westpac client they ask for a council rates notice proving director owns property. Docs within 24 hours ,fund immediately.

Also applied to earthmoving equipment and other primary goods.

Disclaimer, I don't work for Westpac  :D
"There's too many self-Indulgent wieners in this city with too much bloody money! Now, if I was driving a 1967 275 GTB four-cam... "