Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
What an interesting trophy lol.

You wouldn't believe how much that ugly trophy would be worth :eek:

There is an original Senna Race suit coming up for auction at RM Monaco in the next week or so. From memory the estimate is
30k Euro plus buyers fees etc.  With the money in that room it will go much higher is my prediction.

The same auction also has Kimi's race winning Monaco helmet that he used at McLaren. It's the one with the inlaid diamonds forming his nickname "Iceman".  That would be a nice one to have as well.

Online andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park 300kph+ club
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass
Not even remotely close, as bad as Pol Pot was:

http://www.hitler.org/ww2-deaths.html
I have no idea how accurate those numbers are, but using some common sense - on the European front, the Allies lost 17mil+ soldiers to stop 3mil German troops?? Were the Germans super soldiers or are the numbers simply skewed bullshit?
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
I have no idea how accurate those numbers are, but using some common sense - on the European front, the Allies lost 17mil+ soldiers to stop 3mil German troops?? Where the Germans super soldiers or are the numbers simply skewed bullshit?

It is impossible to estimate accurately; but remember the Russians suffered tremendous losses, both civilian and military over a number of years.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties_of_the_Soviet_Union

The Germans also enjoyed tremendous technological superiority for most of the war. It was largely overcome by sheer weight of numbers being thrown against them by the Allies.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
I have no idea how accurate those numbers are, but using some common sense - on the European front, the Allies lost 17mil+ soldiers to stop 3mil German troops?? Were the Germans super soldiers or are the numbers simply skewed bullshit?

Sir Albert Hoffman who created LSD also undertook to fuse a Alsation dog head to a human body as a trial in late 44/45, kept the creature alive for 3 days, imagine the type of soldier if it worked, makes the termintor look normal

Speculation does exist that he was probably on LSD at the time
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

Sir Albert Hoffman who created LSD also undertook to fuse a Alsation dog head to a human body as a trial in late 44/45, kept the creature alive for 3 days, imagine the type of soldier if it worked, makes the termintor look normal

Speculation does exist that he was probably on LSD at the time

got a link for the grafting of the dogs head -  I couldn't find anything with google

Offline Steve355F1

• Drives: 355F1 GTS
It is impossible to estimate accurately; but remember the Russians suffered tremendous losses, both civilian and military over a number of years.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties_of_the_Soviet_Union

The Germans also enjoyed tremendous technological superiority for most of the war. It was largely overcome by sheer weight of numbers being thrown against them by the Allies.

I only intended to make the link between Hitlers death and April 30, but yes you are right.

The Russians suffered extraordinary losses, far in excess of any other country.
Of course you could argue that a large proportion of those losses were due to Stalin and not Hitler, but that's another topic.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

got a link for the grafting of the dogs head -  I couldn't find anything with google

we studied him at Uni and it was documented as part of Hitler's morbid experiments with Mengele, our professor did indicate that the effects of LSD could have made them/ him "dream" the whole experiment as in reality even with modern medicine a creature like that couldnt live with cerebral cord issues

Im was more fascinated that someone could even hypothesise such a thing
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

reality even with modern medicine a creature like that couldnt live with cerebral cord issues

that's why i was googling.

as tragic the whole nazi era was, modern medicine benefited from the atrocities of Mengele's