Online Fortis

• 300kph+ club

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
$1.50?

:scratchchin:
Can I say that they don't interest me in the slightest? I would buy one if I had it presold to some other punter for more than I paid.

Online looney

• Drives: VW Beetle
:scratchchin:
Can I say that they don't interest me in the slightest? I would buy one if I had it presold to some other punter for more than I paid.

Agreed. As much as I'm sure they build a fantastic car, and some variants have looked good too, they just don't seem to have the same cache of other manufacturers. I just can't shake the feeling of "kit car" when I look at them :/

Offline RMV

• A Country Member

Agreed. As much as I'm sure they build a fantastic car, and some variants have looked good too, they just don't seem to have the same cache of other manufacturers. I just can't shake the feeling of "kit car" when I look at them :/

They're no more kit car than a pagani or for that matter, a McLaren F1 though, are they?

Online looney

• Drives: VW Beetle
They're no more kit car than a pagani or for that matter, a McLaren F1 though, are they?

I don't disagree at all with your comments. I know the merits of them and any k'egg is likely 100 bether than anything ill every own. It's the reason I used the term cache.  Technically there is nothing wrong with them just something about them just doesn't seem quite as cool or well established as a Pagani (let's face it pagani is the only comparable manufacturer). I don't know if it's the marketing,  the seemingly same base car being used since adam was a boy, that perhaps the overall shape/size proportions seem less eloquent than anything we expect built since the 90's, or that the initial car just had a Bogan v8 in it.

I can't put my finger on it but if it were my money it would definitely go to any number of other manufacturers first.

But the dihedralsynchrohelix doors are cooler than anything else on the market.

Offline Alpinem3e92

Offline E7ITE

I don't disagree at all with your comments. I know the merits of them and any k'egg is likely 100 bether than anything ill every own. It's the reason I used the term cache.  Technically there is nothing wrong with them just something about them just doesn't seem quite as cool or well established as a Pagani (let's face it pagani is the only con parable manufacturer). I don't know if it's the marketing,  the seemingly same base car being used since adam was a boy, that perhaps the overall shape/size proportions seem less eloquent than anything we expect built since the 90's, or that the initial car just had a Bogan v8 in it.

I can't put my finger on it but if it were my money it would definitely go to any number of other manufacturers first.

I agree.  Even though in my head I know the K'egg is a fantastic hypercar, I cant help but feel that it looks like a kit car.  Whereas a Pagani doesnt have the same look/feel of a kit car.

Offline RMV

• A Country Member

I don't disagree at all with your comments. I know the merits of them and any k'egg is likely 100 bether than anything ill every own. It's the reason I used the term cache.  Technically there is nothing wrong with them just something about them just doesn't seem quite as cool or well established as a Pagani (let's face it pagani is the only con parable manufacturer). I don't know if it's the marketing,  the seemingly same base car being used since adam was a boy, that perhaps the overall shape/size proportions seem less eloquent than anything we expect built since the 90's, or that the initial car just had a Bogan v8 in it.

I know what you mean... it's more a subjective feeling rather than one based on objective criteria.

Offline EZ95

• Name: Eric
I'd love a Segg, don't and won't have the means to have one so i'll have to make do with my bogan ford  ;)