Offline KV

• Nee SydneyExotics

• Drives: Bugatti Veyron (model scaled 1:100)
Hey guys, just at Dubai at the moment, honestly you have to just see some of the cars here. It is absolutely crazy!
I will post some pictures up soon. Its just like the arabs dont even care about money, they make cars out of silver, gold etc. I think its all about the attention i guess. Cause I just saw a bright blue bugatti veyron, it was definently the wrong colour but it attracts a lot of attention since not many people have the balls to get a colour like that!

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

Cause I just saw a bright blue bugatti veyron, it was definently the wrong colour but it attracts a lot of attention since not many people have zero taste to get a colour like that!

Offline RS

• Drives: AMG

Because I just saw a bright blue Bugatti Veyron, it was definently the wrong colour but it attracts a lot of attention, since not that many people have zero taste to get a colour like that!

fixed the rest for you
Convict by heritage, Guilty by Choice

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

Offline dkabab

Cause I just saw a bright blue bugatti veyron, it was definently the wrong colour but it attracts a lot of attention since not many people have the balls to get a colour like that!

was it this blue?

Offline AussieSpotter

• I like fast cars

fixed the rest for you
Because I just saw a bright blue Bugatti Veyron, and it was definitely the wrong colour, but it attracts a lot of attention, since not that many people have zero taste to get a colour like that <- This does not make sense; it should be 'since not many people have zero taste, and get a colour like that'
Now it's fixed.

Offline andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park 300kph+ club
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass
was it this blue?

That's what I was thinking. I've seen a Veyron in that colour and it looks good. It suits it.
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot.

Offline dkabab

That's what I was thinking. I've seen a Veyron in that colour and it looks good. It suits it.

Yep looks fantastic... I don't know the name of the colour but it's a traditional bugatti colour, as much as ferraris are red. 

Offline andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park 300kph+ club
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass
Yep looks fantastic... I don't know the name of the colour but it's a traditional bugatti colour, as much as ferraris are red.

Lambo calls their version LeMans Blue.
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot.

Offline jim501

• Idiot Seeking Village

A special spot today also swung by the McLaren dealer. Pretty car but looked the Evora