Offline Iggy_Type_R

Can anyone recommend same for Melbourne?

Offline viso

just had some work done on my s4 this morning by the guys at dents away, could not be happier with their service and quality of work!
if anyone ever needs work done i could not recommend them more highly.
here are some pictures of the work they did today

before

after

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A burgandy car.
That is so amazing. Do they do paint touch ups as well? I'd love to get a front spoiler painted where some scraping on the ground hasn't damaged the spoiler but the paint has chipped off.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

That is so amazing. Do they do paint touch ups as well? I'd love to get a front spoiler painted where some scraping on the ground hasn't damaged the spoiler but the paint has chipped off.

No, they don't do paint.

Offline Fil-Ski

• Name: Scuderia

TomE posted up the details of a bloke that did mobile paint touch ups a month or two back. I can't remember which thread

Offline TomE

TomE posted up the details of a bloke that did mobile paint touch ups a month or two back. I can't remember which thread

https://aussieexotics.com/forum/cars/paint-chip-repair-advice-4753.10.html

I think he charges $180 for the first panel, then $130 per panel after that.

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A burgandy car.
Sounds great, thanks. Mate at Supercheap said their Thebarton store is mixing up paint again now but that sounds too much like hard work.  :p

After seeing his van on his facebook I remember driving past both vans on North East Rd a day or two after you posted it on that thread.  :thumbsup:

Offline Phorte

• Drives: E60 M5
my mate Hamish (Elite Finish) recommended Dents Away after i stupidly parked a little too close to my own wheelie bins at home causing a dent the entire way down my rear passenger door.. rang Luke this morning and they were kind enough to accomodate me within 15mins (as they were onsite at a dealership around the corner).

all dents removed within an hour by Luke. had a nice chat to Michael as well. both great guys.. this thread came up as well as a few of you guys who have had work done by them..

highly recommended!! gonna spread the good word across all the local forums i'm on!

Offline B2

• Slowest Ferrari Owner

Can anyone recommend a paintless dent repairer in Melbourne?  With the recent weather a friend of mines door got caught by the wind at the petrol station and put a dent in her door.

Thank you in advance.

Offline schmik325

In Melbourne, call Adam Molica 0431 648 455.

He's a quality PDR tech