Offline 9911

Does it? Could just be a gt2 test mule.

Agreed, although GT3RS in the past has always been released before the GT2. Though as far as RS goes it looks pretty soft.

Offline Rickjames

Offline looney

• Drives: VW Beetle
yet another reason I dont expect i will ever purchase a car built after about 2012

everything is just so crap these days, flappy paddles, and now everything forced induction on smaller engines, hill start assist, start stop at traffic lights.  it makes me sad :( what happened to the days of a true drivers car, or actually having to have some modicum of skill to drive a car :(

Offline Horse

• Hung like Einstein

yet another reason I dont expect i will ever purchase a car built after about 2012

everything is just so crap these days, flappy paddles, and now everything forced induction on smaller engines, hill start assist, start stop at traffic lights.  it makes me sad :( what happened to the days of a true drivers car, or actually having to have some modicum of skill to drive a car :(

I hate the start / stop thing.
Why such a long face?

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: TBA
  • Name: Peter

I like it most of the time, but if you couldn't switch it off sometimes, I'd nuke my car.
I love my car. Buy your own

Offline Steve355F1

• Drives: 355F1 GTS

Totally agree. The very first thing I do whenever I get in a car that has it is disable it.

There is something just not right about it.
I don't care what anyone says, it cannot be good for the engine to continuously stop and start - sometimes 15 times on a 20 minute drive.
And all for what? To save half a litre of fuel?

Bloody greenies have a lot to answer for.

Offline B2

• Slowest Ferrari Owner

Bloody greenies have a lot to answer for.

Yes, they do!!!!  Another minority group.  One of the worst comes from your neck of the woods.

Offline Steve355F1

• Drives: 355F1 GTS
Yes, they do!!!!  Another minority group.  One of the worst comes from your neck of the woods.

Sadly, most of the worst ones come from my neck of the woods.

It results from either a lifetime spent suckling at the taxpayer's teat, or the "doctors wives" scenario, both of which we do very well over here...

Offline Simonoz

• Drives: Old 911's and V8's
Sure it's not April Fools Day?
Feels like it.
That would render the new model ineligible for any naturally aspirated class of Motorsport, aside from any other considerations.
As much as I love turbo 911's, I cannot see the point of this at all, so as with all the other current model Porsches, I'm out as they say. No interest whatsoever. Think that means I'm now an official grumpy old bastard, but at least I've got a few old manual Porsches to help stave off infirmity while I remember the good old days.

Offline shack

• 300kph+ club
  • I am not here .....

Greens are the new fascists. Just ask Adolf Bundt (Adam Bandt) the Green dictator from city of Melbourne.